All reviews new owners down the road a great place to stay excellent location lancaster county sight and sound theater field upgrades outlets beds
Reviewed April 3, 2017

Wanted to see how the new owners are coming with remodeling. The rooms are really nice and upgraded. New carpet, beds, redoing the bathrooms and even have a coffee pot. Some rooms are not finished yet but they are VERY nice. The new owners are very polite and friendly. I recommend this for anyone. Lower prices than most other Motels. It also has free wi-fi.

Room Tip: If you want to hear ans see the horse and buggys try for room #1 if you make reservations.
  • Stayed: March 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank Robert S
Reviewed March 27, 2017

We decided to stay at Countryside Motel based on recent reviews. The new owners are in the process of updating all the rooms. We stayed in Room 10 which had been updated. The room had been recently painted and the bathroom remodeled, but the carpet has yet to be replaced. But everything was very clean, which is really important to me. The room had a firm king size bed, refrigerator and coffee maker. It was very quiet even though it is near a busy country road. It is conveniently located down the road from Sight and Sound. I would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Choose Room 9 or 10 for view of countryside.
  • Stayed: March 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank X4964SJmelissam
Reviewed January 16, 2017

My husband and I went away on the spur of the moment. I have always wanted to try a small motel and I'm certainly glad I stay at Countryside Motel. The owner Ed was very nice, the room very clean we will come be back in the future. It is far enough but yet close enough to everything you need in Lancaster.

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Loliah67
Reviewed October 22, 2016 via mobile

Great deal for a Clean room. very nice no frills motel. Needs some updating but seems like they are in the process. Family owned business and they are very kind. We will return. Rooms had a coffeemaker and refrigerator

Stayed: October 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank Fred J
Reviewed September 2, 2016

Reasonably price, no frills but very clean. Freshly painted, new bedding and carpets. In room fridge and coffee maker. We had two queen beds, a side chair and desk and chair. Old tv but has many channels and wifi..if you're looking for an expensive, clean and no frills motel this is the place..

Stayed: September 2016