Olde Amish Inn
$101
$70
$74
$93
Cherry Lane Motor Inn(Ronks)(Great Value!)
$65
$55
$135
$131
Orbitz.com
Red Carpet Inn(Ronks)(Great Value!)
$59
$60
$64
All reviewsdonutsroom was cleanthe american music theatrefree continental breakfastflat screen tvlancaster countyfirst floora nice place to staynothing fancyrockvale outletsno elevatorbedsmotelmicrowavefarm
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Like another reviewer said, no bells and whistles, but you most likely won't be spending most of your time in the hotel room. The location is great - really close to everything. Pretty quiet and small. The beds were comfy and the tv worked. The shower was fine for us and the continental breakfast was exactly what we needed (average stuff - coffee, bananas, muffins, local produce). The staff was friendly to us. We did have to vacate some of the "locals" from our room (i.e. we had about six flies we want to leave our room), but this is farm country. OH and the free Wifi was nice!

Room Tip: If you are able to request it - ask for a room on the "quiet side" (i.e. the side NOT facing the road). You get a nice view of some farm lands when you walk out of the door and we did not hear a single 18-wheeler.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank BWizMays
Reviewed May 29, 2014

I called this morning about reserving a room and asked about a military discount. I'm a single parent trying to spend time with my kids and always try to get a good deal - thought I had found one with this place... spoke to first man who answered the phone and he couldn't offer me a low enough price - said he'd have to speak to manager - Mgr named Kebal got on the phone and said if I wanted to pay cash he could give me a room for $65 which I said yes but needed to call back with credit card number - by the time I called back Kebal claimed he was the owner, he was the only person there I could have spoken to and he didn't agree on the $65 price - he gave me another price and then the tax on top of it which once again put it out of my price range - not a good way to do business

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
4  Thank kewoods1968
Reviewed May 15, 2014

No belles and whistles, just a very enjoyable place to stay. Romms are a little dated, but they were clean and restful. Plenty of restaurants in area (Lancaster,PA), and plenty of shopping. Very quiet and relaxable. Would return. Friendly staff.

Room Tip: Looking for a quick place, this is it.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 8, 2014

We have stayed here several times over the years. This time was very disappointing. Rooms were not kept very clean. Beds were very uncomfortable. Water pressure in shower was very little. Wish I could give a better review.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank shortymama
Reviewed December 18, 2013

I have stayed here my last 5 trips to Lancaster. The service has always been wonderful. The location is just far enough from Route 30 that you're not bothered by the traffic and yet still right in the middle of all attractions. There's a continental breakfast available. Simple, no frills. If you spend a lot of time in the room, this probably wouldn't be for you. But if you're like me and looking for a bed and shower before you go off exploring, it's perfect!

Room Tip: If you have any kind of walking problems, be sure to request a first floor room. There is no elevator to the second floor, only stairs.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family