“great experience”

Ranked #6 of 16 Hotels in Ronks
ny
“great experience”
Reviewed September 20, 2009

We stayed one night here; the room was large, comfortable, and clean. The staff was very nice and breakfast the next morning was busy (the room is somewhat small for all of the people who eat), but well attended to and kept stocked with a good variety of food. The only problem was that our keys would work only after many swipes. The staff fixed it immediately, however. We didn't use the pool so don't know the condition. We would definitely return again.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank tikadafne

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
robyn654
Reviewed August 27, 2009

There was mold in the bathroom on the tile and ceiling. The room had a very bad smell. I have made plans in the past around the avalibility of this hotel, not anymore. I first stayed weeks after they opened and every year since then.Staff was very nice. Rooms are spacious. Pool was cloudy and did not look clean, very disapointing for our nephews. The breakfast was good. Very disapointed in the cleanliness, I understand that alot of people go through this hotel but they make enough money to keep up the standards that made them a favorite place to stay. I have stayed at alot of places in lancaster and this was my favorite, time to find a new one again.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family
1 Thank robyn654
Silky66
Reviewed August 7, 2009

The hotel staff and overall hotel was very nice and clean. My only 2 pet peeves: location of my room-- I was located directly next to the stairwell so each time people walked up and down, you could hear them.
My room directly across from the pool. So when I opened my window--they could see me and I could see them in the pool. No privacy. I complained to the front desk and the clerk did not change my room. Rich at the front desk was very professional and helpful.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled on business
Fairview
Reviewed August 5, 2009

The rooms here were very large including the bathroom. Very nice granite on the counter tops. Everything we could need was in the room including refrigerator and microwave, iron, ironing board, and a safe. It was very clean, the beds and pillows were dreamy! Breakfast was plentiful and you could make your own waffles. It is within walking distance of Dutch Haven and Millers. The only downfall was that the pool was dirty. It smelled clean, but the water was green and murky looking. I would stay here again and recommend it to friends and family.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
NJ
Reviewed July 30, 2009

The Sleep Inn was very nice and very clean. I had a bad experience with another hotel nearby and decided to come to this one. A nice place to stay with nice staff

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
Pratt
Reviewed May 25, 2009

I really loved this place. Very easy to get to and easy access to surrounding villages/towns. The room was large, beds and pillows were very comfortable, AC was quiet, and I didn't hear anything from the rooms above or next to us. They did have a breakfast but we just had juice. I enjoyed talking to the night clerks and they were very informative. We had someone suggest dinner at the Shady Maple Smorgasbord and it was wonderful. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled with family
1 Thank Brittll
New York
Reviewed May 19, 2009

The Inn was very clean, the breakfast was better than some of the area places. They will recommend that you eat at Miller's but we didn't find there breakfast to be good, eat at the Inn its no charge. We were told that there was a pool but we didn't visit it. The room was very comfortable and the bathroom was very large and the shower was amazing after a long day of touring.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ronks
La Quinta Inn & Suites Lancaster
Eastbrook Inn
Eastbrook Inn
#4 of 16 in Ronks
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lancaster (Amish Country)
Cherry Lane Motor Inn
Comfort Inn Lancaster - Rockvale Outlets
Best Western Plus Revere Inn & Suites

Been to Sleep Inn, Inn & Suites Ronks? Share your experiences!