First off I have to say thanks to Nick who waited up for us...we kept the poor man waiting until midnight! He even called becasue we got lost and were later than we had hoped.
He was very nice and check in was a breeze.
When I first called to make this reservation at the last minute I called and spoke to Shrada and she could not have been any nicer, not to mention, she gave us a great rate as well.
When we arrived we couldn't believe how nice the room was. It was impeccably clean and comfortable. Spotless. The beds were cozy and the carpet was soft and plush and CLEAN.
The windows all have candles in them which added extra charm and gave it a very cozy feeling.
In the morning light, the view was fabulous, with an Amish farm in the back. The grounds are also perfectly maincured. Not a paper, cigarette or leave to be seen. Picnic tables and tables with little umbrellas for nicer weather. This is one of the cleanest places I have been at.
The rooms are updated as I said and are perfect for what your nned are. The motel is directly behind the WAWA and diagonally across form Rockvale so if your looking for Spotless, cozy accomodations, look no further. You can not beat the deal here.
The fresh bagels and cereal, juice and coffee are perfect in the morning and pastries.
It is very apparent that the owners take pride in their property and maintain it with much deserved pride. God Bless them!
ALso, we have stayed in many places here and will definitely be back next visit.
You can not beat the room, breakfast and comfort for the price we paid!!!!
Also friends of ours that ALWAYS stay around the corner at a different motel on Route 30(not as clean or updated and no continental breakfast and rate is a bit higher!) have now decided to stay here next time based on our experience and the rate, rooms, etc....
They were disappointed that they didn't stay here the night we did...but they will book here in the future.
I just wanted to say that the internet pictures of this place do it no justice. Its much nicer, cozier, charming than it looks, so PLEASE, give it a try. You WON'T be disappointed....
OH, great shower too! And, they also have security cameras all over the property...what else could you ask for....SAFETY
Thanks again to Nick and Shrada(hope I spelled them right) for everything and you can rest assure, you will receive a reservation from me again in the future.
I truly loved this place and can't wait to return. I have already recommended this place to others.
Keep up the good work.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "A Home away from Home"Welcome to Weathervane Motor Court, located in the heart of Amish Farmlands and within easy reach of the famous Sight & Sound Theatre, the Dutch Wonderland Family Amusement Park, the American Music Theatre, the Amish Experience, and various attractions.We’re also within a short drive to the Strasburg Railroad, the venue of the Thomas experience! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Weathervane Motor Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Weathervane Motor Hotel Ronks
- Weathervane Hotel Ronks
- Weathervane Motor Court Ronks, PA - Lancaster County