“Clean No Frills Motel”

Weathervane Motor Court
Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Ronks
Reviewed July 4, 2013

Rooms were clean and updated. No frills motel. Good location. Room was $75.00 a night with tax with the AAA discount. The only thing was that I should of checked the website prior to going since it seemed like rates went to down $10.00 a night after checking after check in just out curiosity looking to see what the current rate was.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed July 3, 2013

This hotel is in a good location, and it was very reasonably priced at $71 a night including breakfast and wi fi. It is obviously not 5 star, but it was clean and comfortable. The staff tried to be very helpful. Definitely recommend it.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 2, 2013

My Husband and I celebrating our anniversary and looking forward to a relaxing weekend, the room was clean and comfortable. The office manager was kind and very helpful (he called us to let us know that the rain was heavy in the area and to be careful driving in).

We are looking forward to our next visit to Lancaster and The Weathervane...

Room Tip: Rooms near the corn field are quite. There were young families with childrem who seemed to be havin...
1  Thank Marlayna B
Reviewed July 1, 2013

My husband and I checked in at “Weathervane Motor Court” on Friday and stayed two nights. Shradhq and her daughter (don’t remember her name) checked us in and was extremely helpful and assured us that they had everything we needed there.

Shradhq took my husband and me over to see one of their “newly renovated room” and I must admit that I was surprised and our first impression was actually quite positive. The room was clean and you could tell that it was newly refurbished. The beds were comfortable, the décor was prefect...we fell in love with “Weathervane Motor Court.” Our amazing experience caused us to conclude this is our favorite spot and whenever we are in Lancaster County, PA., this will be our home away from home, and we are certain to tell our family and friends about our wonderful experience.

This pleasant atmosphere is conveniently located near the shopping outlets and eating establishments. Nick and Shradhq could not have been more accommodating. They were amazingly welcoming. I would be remiss if I didn’t mention the daily continental morning breakfast. The freshly brewed coffee and fresh fruit was a #1 hit. Lady Shradhq, you did you thing girl...thanks.

Also, thanks Nick, Shradhq, Joseph (nephew) and your daughter for making our weekend especially memorable.

Ernest and Josephine Grant
New Jersey

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Our family had a weekend family reunion and we stayed at the Weathervane Motor Inn. Nick and his family were so incredibly helpful and welcoming. This is the only place we'll ever stay when travelling to the Lancaster area!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Curt L
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Walk to several of the best Restaurants on the Lincoln Highway (rt. 30), in the heart of Amish country, Charming old style motor court, park at your door, no smelly hallways, no stairs, big screen flat TV all completely updated. When we were there a tiny fearless baby bunny came out from under the gazebo and nibbled the lush grass while we had a beverage on a beautiful late May evening. If you have to have a pool, go somewhere else, but The Weathervane was terrific for this budget minded couple. Courteous management, well maintained. AAAA++++

Room Tip: All on one level, all equal as far as I can tell.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Alan S
Reviewed June 29, 2013

My husband took me to the Amish Country for a 4 night stay at the Weathervane motel for my birthday. We stayed June 24th- 28th, 2013. The minute we arrived, Nick checked us in and made us feel like family (my friend!!!) with tons of information where to eat, what tours were worth your money to go to. We had room #9 which is in the back (very peaceful) away from traffic noise. The beds are very comfy for a good night sleep (I am very fussy and have a hard time sleeping in strange places) The bathroom (toilet) no problem!! flat screen tv, and you can eat in your room because of microwave & refridge in room. Breakfast is included and they get their bakery items from the local amish YUM!!! All the people that work here are hard workers including the owners. My husband and I already told the owners we will be returning next year.

1  Thank weather1995_10
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ronks
0 mi away
Fulton Steamboat Inn
Fulton Steamboat Inn
#1 of 40 in Lancaster
Comfort Inn Lancaster - Rockvale Outlets

Been to Weathervane Motor Court? Share your experiences!