All reviews bagels his wife continental breakfast clean rooms lancaster area place to stay amish country family run fridge and microwave waffle house friendly owners nice breakfast easy access definitely stay here again visit lancaster rockvale outlets other attractions
Reviewed June 15, 2013

First, the management is very helpful and friendly. The bedding and tv are new. It's an old motel. Our room was dark and dated. Internet service was poor. Went outside for it most of the time. There are so many hotels in the area, I will try something else the next time.

Room tip: The rooms on the RT 30 side are noisy.
Reviewed June 9, 2013

A worthwhile choice if you are looking for value,location and excellent management personnel
.The picturesque grounds are also a plus. We have found a motel for our future stays. The breakfast is also one not to miss.

3  Thank Josephstaten is... R
Reviewed June 7, 2013

I chose this motel because of its overwhelmingly positive reviews. My mother (Julianna) wanted to get away for a couple of days with my daughter Julianna and me and once we decided upon the Lancaster area, I spent a few days researching places to stay. It's rare to find a place that lives up to its photos and reviews, but everything about Weathervane Motor Court was absolutely wonderful! Our host Nick and his family were beyond friendly and helpful. The room was spotless, the entire place has been remodeled, we loved having a microwave and fridge. The grounds are beautifully landscaped and right behind the motel is an Amish farm - the corn field is feet away from the back of the motel. It is so peaceful here, just off Route 30, yet close to everything. Bird-In-Hand is only 5 minutes away, Lancaster about 15 minutes. I can't say enough about the owners who remembered our names each day, suggested restaurants, brought us extra towels without us even asking. The free continental breakfast made an already great deal even better - the donuts were yummy! I highly recommend this place and only wish we could have stayed longer. Thanks for everything Nick!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Maria P
Reviewed June 7, 2013

I didn't want to stay at a motel that was over $100 and offered a phony Amish tour, so we opted for this place instead. Owner was very friendly and helpful and the place is certainly a good bargain in an overpriced area. Our $60 room was spacious and recently repainted, with fridge/micro/hairdryer/cable, etc. It's an older property, though, and the furniture is odds and ends. My only real complaint was that the carpet smelled like carpet cleaner, and when I smell carpet cleaner, I smell dirty carpet, whether that's rational or not. The room really needed a good airing. The breakfast was a pretty decent array of donuts cereal, juice, etc. I think the owners are trying very hard to have a successful business. The grounds and exterior are well kept, too.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

we have stayed here many times and each time they have made many updates. They are friendly and care about you as a person not just a room number. Breakfast is very good! Have recommended to family and friends.

Date of stay: May 2013