All reviewsbagelshis wifecontinental breakfastclean roomslancaster areaplace to stayamish countryfamily runfridge and microwaveeasy accessvisit lancasterdefinitely stay here againnice breakfastrockvale outletsnothing fancydutch wonderlandpleasant stay
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We were searching for a place to stay that was central to Lancaster and near Hershey Park. We came across this gem and are glad we did. It's located right now the middle of Lancaster and is minutes from the outlets, restaurants and Dutch Wonderland. You couldn't ask for better service from employees who are willing to do whatever it takes to make sure you have nothing to worry about. They have local knowledge and gave recommendations for us first timers to the area. I will definitely be staying there again during our next visit.

• Stayed: May 2013
2  Thank DanHoz
Reviewed May 28, 2013

.Clean room and grounds, great location, quiet environment and a reasonable rate. What's not to like? The only drawback that did not bother me was the continental breakfast. It was not expansive but, all I need in the morning is either a bowl of cereal or a banana and they had both.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank jmvfrva
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Rates were so low, we didn't expect such a nice place. Very pleasantly surprised. Easy to find. On Rt. 896, just off Rt. 30. Very friendly managers. Nice, clean rooms. Fresh donuts for breakfast.. Would definitely recommend this place to anyone visiting the area.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Judy C
Reviewed May 21, 2013

My family and I stayed at the Weathervane Motor Inn for a long Easter Weekend. The owner was warm and friendly and couldn't be more accommodating. I always check reviews before booking my stay. The reviews were very positive so I went ahead and booked. Well the reviews were not wrong at all. The room was very clean, spacious, the queen beds (which is hard to find anymore - most places only offer doubles) were comfortable and pillows were like clouds. The sink was outside of the bathroom which I like so when someone is using the bathroom - you still have the sink/mirror/counter to use (which is a huge area). Big plus for me was the cable - there was plenty to watch - even had a premium channel - which you don't find anywhere anymore. Also plenty of electrical outlets - since everyone in the family has all their electronics - no one had to fight over an outlet to charge their phone, etc.. As other reviews mentioned new flat screen, microwave and mini-frig round out the great amenities. Never heard any traffic outside - very quiet. The continental breakfast was perfect and offered quite a few choices for the quick bite before you start your day - donuts were delicious. This Motel can be considered equal or even better than the bigger & more expensive places/chains out there. Already planning our next visit. They treat you like family - it is like a home away from home.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Vinnisa C
Reviewed May 16, 2013

we stayed at your motel for 5days and it was very clean and the owner was very helpful and pleasant and so was the staff. we will be glad to tell everybody about this place to stay at lancaster motor court. sandy&jim krizek room10

Room Tip: this was the best place to stay. it was pretty quiet at night. all the rooms are equal and we will stay every time we go to lancaster. have a good trip everyone.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple