Be careful when checking in as we had made our reservations and prepaid through Expedia. Even with the confirmation the front desk attendant charged us an additional $10 per night for the child stating that she was an adult. Like a fool I paid it rather than fight it out. Well, the person who cleans the 2 rooms we had lost their tip, which she can collect from the front desk and the hotel lost future business over a petty mount. We spend enough on legitimate costs but not to be also stolen from on vacation.
Basically the place itself is OK for bare bones accomodations. Rooms are clean but with few amenities. No pool. Not much close to walk to except some outlet stores and mini-golf. You will need to drive to just about everything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "A Home away from Home"Welcome to Weathervane Motor Court, located in the heart of Amish Farmlands and within easy reach of the famous Sight & Sound Theatre, the Dutch Wonderland Family Amusement Park, the American Music Theatre, the Amish Experience, and various attractions.We’re also within a short drive to the Strasburg Railroad, the venue of the Thomas experience! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Cancelon so you can book your Weathervane Motor Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Weathervane Motor Hotel Ronks
- Weathervane Hotel Ronks
- Weathervane Motor Court Ronks, PA - Lancaster County