“great food”

Ranked #3 of 18 Restaurants in Ronks
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Buffet, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Hershey Farm's Grand Smorgasbord features both classic PA Dutch dishes and modern flavors. Enjoy our original recipes, hot entrées, freshly prepared daily specials on the Grill, a hot carving station, crisp salads and homemade soups on the Soup, Salad, Gourmet Bread & Potato Bar and our famous desserts on the Bakery fresh deluxe dessert bar. As always, enjoy a breakfast, lunch or dinner at the Grand Smorgasbord FREE, on the date of your birth. I.D. is required for FREE birthday meal.
Ridgewood, New York
“great food”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

The food is great.Served in a pleasant atmosphere with a friendly wait staff. A family setting. a great smorgishborg

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Geri S

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
  • Polish first
Baltimore, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Repeat Visitor”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Hershey Farms buffet is delicious and there is a very wide variety of food. Have not gotten anything bad there. My husband loves the tenderloin tips from the grill and also the fried chicken. The service from the servers is also great and very efficient.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Linda615
Haddonfield, New Jersey
“Hidden Treasure in Lancaster”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

My husband and I recently visited Lancaster, PA and just happened upon Hershey Farm Restaurant. We went inside and saw that it was a buffet (bonus for hubby!), so we took a chance and spent the $16 each (I was told by a waitress that dinner costs about $25). I cannot even begin to tell you how amazing our lunch was. The BEST potatoes ever (they offered mashed, cheese, and soup - all amazing!), maple butter, everything homemade, FRESH and DELICIOUS! Aside from the buffet, there were also salad and dessert bars - both included in the buffet charge, and even a waffle station. I should probably mention that I usually HATE buffets - but NOT this one! I'm a vegetarian and had no problem finding lots to eat. Hubby eats meat and he was as thrilled as I was. We're seriously planning another trip to Lancaster specifically to go back to this restaurant - no joke - and we're bringing family with us this time. Can't wait to go back!

• Visited December 2012
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Sounds Like More!”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Great Selection of Food.... wanted to try all of it! There's not much else to say but, lets eat there again soon.

Visited November 2012
Logan, OH
“First time visitor.”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Food was good, this was our first time staying at the Farm and it has become a favorite with us and our friends.

Visited December 2012