“Fun family spot”

Professor Hacker's Lost Treasure Golf
Ranked #1 of 1 Fun & Games in Ronks
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Good fun for the family. Try the diamond course. On one of the holes, you can deliberately hit your ball into a stream where it pops out very near the hole. We weren't sure if the ball would be lost, but it came out right near the hole. So cool!

All reviews
"mini gold"
"miniature golf course"
"different theme"
in 2 reviews
"the fulton steamboat inn"
"across the street"
in 3 reviews
"ducks"
"minature"

Reviewed July 12, 2013

We usually try to find a mini golf course whenever we travel and the choise fell on this one.
A bit expensive, but the two courses are well kept and the evening we were there they were not overly busy.
We took the Gold Course and did not find it very difficult - or maybe we are just very good (?)
Took about 1 hour for the four of us to finish the course and managed to finish just before a huge rain shower.

Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

I was in Lancaster with my 77 year old mom and my twin 16 year old nephews and we had a whole evening - what to do???!!! Well, being a former camp counselor I was not about to let the 16 year olds sit around being bored. So, spying the mini golf course across from our hotel I challenged them to a round. They weren't too interested until I upped the ante by putting cash on the line. It wasn't much, but it got them motivated. We headed over to the course, grabbed our clubs and attacked the diamond course. The three of us had a great time. The holes are well maintained, not too challenging. Mom had fun sitting on a centrally located bench watching the three of us. ( I don't get to see my nephews regularly so spending a few days with them was a definite treat for this adoring aunt) I beat them soundly enough that they challenged me to a rematch on the gold course the next evening. It was a little busier the next night but we just used the time to perfect our shots at each hole. Spoiler alert - they give you a free round if you make a hole in one on the "Hole of the Day" (you just don't know which hole that is until you're done)

So, if you need to kill some time, this is a fun way to do it. Don't bother with the maze - we tried it too, it wasn't as much fun.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

We had a great time at this putt putt course. The carpets seemed new and the course was challenging. It was a lot of fun. We played the Diamond Course and would highly recommend it for a fun evening activity!

See more reviews
Reviewed June 10, 2013

We had a great time playing mini golf and doing the maze. The golf course has 2 18 hole courses and we did the diamond course. Very nice design and theme. Any time a mini golf course has a waterfall, caves and a pirate ship, you know it is going to be fun.
After golf, we did the maze. They have a time punch clock and if you can do the maze in a set period of time, you get a free game of mini golf. The competitive nature in me took over and i was running around like a mad man. Unfortunately for me, the maze was much tougher than I anticipated and I was out of breath and tired at the end. With that being said, it was fun and good way to spend an evening