My husband and I love coming to the Strasburg/Lancaster area each year ... sometimes twice a year ... just to relax and enjoy what there is to see. this was our first stay at La Quinta and it was very pleasant. We would definitely stay here again. In fact, it would be our 1st choice. My only negative was that the breakfast time should have been until 10 or 10:30, rather than 9. Especially with it being summertime and people on vacation wanting to sleep later. We stayed during the week and the breakfast time is from 6am to 9am.Yuck! Also, our room, though decorated nicely, was dark and only had one window off to the side. I'd rather the rooms be decorated in a more upbeat color scheme ... that that just me. Room size was very appropriate. Also, we had our little toy poodle with us and it was nice to have part of the flooring done in hard wood, so I could put down her wee-wee pads and not be concerned with her aim being slightly off and soiling the rug. She had no accidents and it was a pleasure having her with us. We took her with us everywhere, so she did not stay in the room without us. The only other negative was that the room rate could have been another $10 - $20 less, all things considered. Also, the pool area was very nice .... nothing super decorated, but defintiely just fine. It was nice that the pool was indoors so it could be used in the cooler weather, as well. We just loved being here and the staff was delightful! We look forward to our return. The location can't be beat. Near the main crossroads of 896 and 30. Super Hotel!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The La Quinta Inn & Suites is located in the heart of PA Dutch Country in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. As you wake up in the morning, be sure to take a stroll outside and enjoy the peaceful view of our Amish neighbor's farm as he works the fields with his team of mules. We are conveniently located within a short drive of Sight & Sound Theatre, American Music Theatre, Tanger Outlets, Dutch Wonderland and the Amish countryside. Be sure to enjoy Lancaster County's delicious local cuisine at any one of the area's fantastic restaurants such as Miller's Smorgasbord, Plain & Fancy, Good & Plenty and Hershey Farms Restaurant. Rockvale Outlets is within view of our property featuring hundreds of name brand outlet stores and chain restaurants. We invite you stay at the La Quinta Inn & Suites and enjoy all that the PA Dutch Country has to offer! We hope to see you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, LaQuinta, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Lancaster reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Lancaster
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Lancaster Hotel Ronks
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Lancaster Ronks, PA - Lancaster County