We stayed here over the 4th of July holiday. The hotel was clean and well kept. Location can't be beat, we even walked down to the mini golf and the outlets one night that it wasn't 100 degrees out. :-)
The pool was eh, too warm and usually overcrowded but clean enough. Beware they are NOT kidding when they say slippery when wet, both of us adults nearly came crashing down holding kids while navigating around the room. Also if you go in the afternoons there are no towels to be had.
The room was nice, AC is funny in that it only seems to run while you are in the room so when you get in the room it feels steamy, but we found it cooled off very quickly. In fact at night it seemed to be a choice of freeze or steam. We chose freeze and kept the spare blanket handy. :-) The shower was fine and we never had temp or pressure issues even with a full hotel. We stayed on the 3rd floor corner room by 896, we did hear the road noise but it never woke us up - except for 1 set of motorcycles.
Breakfast was fine, nothing to write home about - waffles, hard boiled eggs, biscuits and gravy, cereal, yoghurt, etc. There are not enough seats, go early! We got there by 8ish every day and that seemed to work.
The 1 lady at the front desk - wish I remembered her name, she was a brunette and was on when we checked in Tuesday at 3ish - was wonderful! So friendly and helpful!!! Later I encountered a gentleman who was fine, but didn't really go overboard to help like the first lady. Last day was a blond woman, every time I approached the desk I seemed to be interrupting her. I was there 4 times in 3 days and each time was a sigh and you could almost hear the eye-roll.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The La Quinta Inn & Suites is located in the heart of PA Dutch Country in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. As you wake up in the morning, be sure to take a stroll outside and enjoy the peaceful view of our Amish neighbor's farm as he works the fields with his team of mules. We are conveniently located within a short drive of Sight & Sound Theatre, American Music Theatre, Tanger Outlets, Dutch Wonderland and the Amish countryside. Be sure to enjoy Lancaster County's delicious local cuisine at any one of the area's fantastic restaurants such as Miller's Smorgasbord, Plain & Fancy, Good & Plenty and Hershey Farms Restaurant. Rockvale Outlets is within view of our property featuring hundreds of name brand outlet stores and chain restaurants. We invite you stay at the La Quinta Inn & Suites and enjoy all that the PA Dutch Country has to offer! We hope to see you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LaQuinta, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Lancaster reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Lancaster
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Lancaster Hotel Ronks
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Lancaster Ronks, PA - Lancaster County