“Barking dogs”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Lancaster
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Ronks
Reviewed April 8, 2013

The rooms across and next to me had dogs barking all night. I did not realize this was a pet friendly hotel but when i complained the just said they would make a call. No offer to move me to a quieter area. I complained several times after 10pm with no help from the desk. In the morning I was given a $30 discount on my bill when I asked about their 100% guarantee on their website I was told that this was a franchise. When I asked for the corporate number I was told it was not available. I have since complained to corporate and all I have received was a e-mail from the manager saying he was sorry I did not enjoy may stay.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

We did not have an opportunity to make full use of all the hotel amenities due to our short stay. However, this is a newer hotel and was very clean and the rooms were a nice size with a large bathroom. The front desk staff was very helpful and knowledgable about the area. The hot breakfast was very nice with many options such as Belgian waffles and sausage & gravy.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Cheer4wp
Reviewed April 7, 2013

My daughter stayed at this hotel on an overnight trip to the Lancaster PA area. The location was great -- close to the outlets and attractions we visited, such as the Mennonite Information Center. The hotel is only a year and a half old and was clean and in good condition. There was an indoor pool but we didn't have time to use it. The person who checked us in was pleasant.

1  Thank Ann9497
Reviewed April 6, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
2  Thank Rebecca B
Reviewed April 1, 2013

This was one of the best stops of our US trip this year over from the UK. Friendly welcome and very bright and spacious accommodation with lovely comfy beds. Close to outlets and to the Amish country. We are from Lancaster UK and there is nothing as good as this for the price over here!

Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank stella1001
Reviewed April 1, 2013

We just returned from a long weekend and stayed at this LaQuinta. It is just one block off of Rte 30 which is where all the outlets, restaurants and Dutch Wonderland is located. Rte 30 is sooooo busy and congested tht I can't imagine exiting or entering a motel/hotel onto it so this was absolutely perfect. It's right by the Rockvale Square Outlet so you can't get much closer if you're planning on shopping. A lot of Amish shops and restaurants are near the hotel opposite the direction of the outlet so you can find them without having to get into much traffic and they're only about 10mins away from the hotel. Very clean and the employees are all super nice. Only negative was our 1st floor room was opposite the indoor pool and it can get quite noisy. However, it's very quiet once the pool closes around 9pm. And I'm sure if you're part of the pool crowd, you won't mind at all. We will stay here again.

Room Tip: I asked for first floor to avoid steps but this location has elevators.