La Quinta Inn & Suites Lancaster
$70
$74
Cherry Lane Motor Inn(Ronks)(Great Value!)
$65
$55
$101
$93
$135
$131
Red Carpet Inn(Ronks)(Great Value!)
$59
$62
$59
Hotels.com
$60
All reviewsa pet friendly hotelbiscuits and gravypool and hot tubwaffleshard boiled eggsexcellent hotelamish countryfitness roomshopping and restaurantsdutch wonderlandbreakfast bargreat place to staycomfortable bedsfree breakfastwe've stayedstaff was very friendly and helpfulrockvale outlets
Reviewed November 11, 2012

excellent hotel in every respect, after we left the "other" hotel just after we tested the room. Filthy and smelly ( Days Inn & Suites Conference Center in Lancaster) left the hotel in protest around 7.30 pm. La Quinta is a very pleasant surprise.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank GREGORY G
A La Quinta traveler
Somerset, Pennsylvania, USA
Reviewed November 9, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Stayed for three nights in October with a Tour Group. Beautiful hotel and very accommodating! Breakfast room small for groups. Close to shopping outlet and restaurants. Nice pool etc.
Some people in the tour group found the beds a little to high for getting in and out.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank katie_elizabeth_09
Reviewed November 6, 2012

I usually stay somewhere else, but wanted to try La Quinta since it is new, and we got a good rate. The room is nicely appointed. The heat was a problem in our room. turn it up a degree or two, and sweat to death, turn it down a degree or two, and you freeze.. No happy medium, Don't know if it was just my room or the whole place My bathroom looked clean, until I looked down. Long black hairs in many places on floor. Not mine, I'm blond...If it were one hair ok, but there were many. Also, onto the beds, hard as rocks, and very high, seniors might have trouble here. Staff was nice, breakfast was fine. Location close to everything.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank mittmott
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I recently booked the La Quinta Inn and Suites for my wedding party. The hotel itself was great, very new, clean and affordable. The special events person I coordinated with was professional but sometimes hard to get in touch with. The front desk staff however did not seem to have any knowledge of the bookings I had arranged (and were initially quite unhelpful) through the special events person, causing confusion and distress of my wedding party the day and night of my wedding. Plus some of the rooms ( I had a block of 9 ) were not ready when we tried to check-in, although to my understanding it was a very busy weekend. Despite the poor communication, everything got sorted in the end but I would suggest better communication between departments at this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family