“Yummy!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Excellent food! Great prices! You can taste that everything is homemade!!!! Near the Strasburg railroad station.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

Food was very good like mom cooked when I was a kid. Atmosphere delightful. Service was very good. I will eat there again.

1  Thank Pam R
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I stopped by to have lunch here on Saturday, May 4, 2013. Great restaurant, great service, great food. I wanted a more Amish feel and I was told that this is an Amish owned business. I enjoyed it very much and everything was excellent, as well as the prices. Thank you!

1  Thank Don B
Reviewed May 13, 2013

My wife and I went here for dinner before a concert after seeing how long the line was at a local buffet.

The service was exceptional. Our waitress was honest and friendly and truly made us feel welcome. I had the meatloaf and a cup of chili. Both were homey and delicious, exactly what you would expect from PA Dutch cooking. The honey-butter served with our bread is also notable. The prices were exceptional providing us great value for a great meal.

If you want a sit down friendly restaurant with real PA Dutch cooking, please give this place a try.

1  Thank TheNJBen
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Had a very tasty chicken cheesesteak. Our only criticism is that the whole area closes down for the day at 5:00pm. So this is a great place for lunch, but there are no real options for dinner.