“Wonderful hotel all around”
Review of Eastbrook Inn

Eastbrook Inn
Ranked #4 of 16 Hotels in Ronks
Reviewed July 16, 2014

My husband & I decided at the last minute to visit Lancaster after our visit to Hershey. We checked Tripadvisor as we always do & found this hotel. The reviews were great & the price was right. We decided to give it a try. As it is not a chain hotel, we were unsure of what to expect. Well this place is better than the chain hotel we stayed in in Harrisburg. And 1/2 the price too. The location is fantastic, the room was clean, & the manager was very nice. Breakfast choices were decent even if they were mostly carbohydrates. What do you want for the price? The glazed donuts were so good, & the quality of the breads were better than what we had in Harrisburg. I would highly recommend this hotel to those visiting the Lancaster area & who want a reasonable clean comfortable hotel to stay in.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Serena_B_1980

Reviewed July 14, 2014

Booked a room as a walk-in. Price was good. Location was good. Negatives - Room had a connecting door to the next room. The person's in that room woke my husband and I up at 6 am, talking loudly. I'm on vacation, i don't want to be woke up at 6 am. My husband knocked on the connecting door to shut up and be quiet, but it was to no avail. I then went to breakfast room to get coffee since i couldn't sleep, and took a walk outside. Upon returning to my room, my key card would not work. I went back to the desk and they reprogrammed but it still did not work and the manager had to come and insert it. After that it still took me a couple tries each time upon re-entering the room. My husband then took a shower and slipped in the bathtub because the grippers were worn out and he fell. Thankfully he was not seriously hurt, and suffered a few bumps and bruises. We then went to check out and the manager asked how our stay was. I proceeded to tell him about the loud ladies at 6 am and he said i should of called him. I then told him about the safety of the bathtub and the grippers in the tub were worn out and my husband fell. He did not seem very concerned, nor did he write up an incident report. It pay to have your own criteria when checking in and making sure it meets all your requirements.

Room Tip: Make sure you are not in a connecting room. Check bathtub grippers so you don't fall.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Patty Z
Reviewed July 14, 2014

We stayed in a non smoking famliy room. The hotel was clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful.
wifi was good. breakfast was good .I definitely recommend this hotel.
The hotel is very close to dutch wonderland and also near amish places,
Exceptional value for the money.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I took my wife and son to visit Dutch wonderland and the sight and sound. This place is the best I have been in the Lancaster area. The only negative is that the breakfast sucks! Overall, it's a place I'll definitely be staying in every time I visit. Also, call directly for better rates..don't book online!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2014
6  Thank shalomsaint
Reviewed June 29, 2014

The Eastbrook Inn is a very family friendly , clean and well run motel. We have been their 3 times and will go back again. It is located in the heart of the Pennsylvania Dutch Country. The room are quite and they have a great breakfast

Room Tip: Call direct and you may get a better rate Their is no pool.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Michael K
Reviewed June 25, 2014

This hotel is located in Ronks, PA and we have been there twice in the last 6 months from Florida. The rooms are spacious, clean and the staff are wonderful. It is very reasonably priced and close to all sites one might visit while in Amish Country. We are already planning our next trip there.

Room Tip: You might ask when you call about getting a room on the first floor as the only thing not positive a...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ebbie R
Reviewed June 22, 2014

Clean and comfortable, friendly staff, great location. The breakfast area was small and doesn't accommodate many guest. Also there is no elevator for the second floor. Overall it was a good hotel for a great value. We will stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank samjojo76
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ronks
Cherry Lane Motor Inn
0 mi away
La Quinta Inn & Suites Lancaster
2 mi away
Sleep Inn, Inn & Suites Ronks
Comfort Inn Lancaster - Rockvale Outlets
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lancaster (Amish Country)
Red Carpet Inn
Red Carpet Inn
#10 of 16 in Ronks

Been to Eastbrook Inn? Share your experiences!