“accessible to attractions and quiet”
Review of Eastbrook Inn

Eastbrook Inn
Ranked #4 of 16 Hotels in Ronks
Reviewed September 14, 2013

I found the Eastbrook Inn to be handy to Lancaster, Strasburg and New Holland. I took a short bike ride to Bird in Hand. Only a block from rte #30 but still quiet. Many good restaurants nearby (Tony Wang's on rte# 30; Good and Plenty up Eastbrook Rd). Staff was very friendly with reservation and accomodating with room choices. I chose the back of the Hotel, second floor, for privacy and (maybe) a view. One caveat here, the back side faces the La Quinta Hotel which is up a hill and three stories, so no view and no privacy! Their parking lot lights are very bright all night long, so I kept the drapes closed tight. The room was very neat and clean. Plenty of towels for a bicyclist! Good firm king mattress and extra pillows in drawers under the TV, I suppose are meant for the small sleeper sofa that was also in my room #156, though I didn't find them until morning. Continental breakfast was basics; cereals, bagels, fresh fruit, OJ and milk, tea and coffee from 6-10AM. Very reasonable for the service. I would stay here again considering the more expensive choice(s) like La Quinta. Very well managed by Raj Patel, GM.

Room Tip: Rooms in rear of Hotel face La Quinta Hotel, up hill and three stories; no privacy nor view. But I w...
Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed September 9, 2013

We opted for this hotel because of its location and we were able to have 3 beds in the room. It is very close to many attractions which saved time with the kids. Staff was friendly and attentive especially during the breakfast. Nothing special available for breakfast - just really basic stuff. More selection would have been good - however, the kids loved the donuts served. :)
Room was clean, bed not as comfortable as other places but still acceptable.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 7, 2013

We stayed at Eastbrook Inn Ronks in 2012 and had a very good experience. We decided to go back again this year and the experience was just as pleasant. The owner is so friendly and accommodating, room was clean and the breakfast was very good. I will go back again!!!

Room Tip: Owner is very friendly and accommodating. I like when the owner talks with us and is very sincere w...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 7, 2013

2nd floor . nice and quiet and renovated !! wonderful beds. owners are friendly , helpful and accomodating. Nice contl breakfast for quick bite to get out early and on your way. I forgot something in my room and they are going to mail it to me ! Cant wait to return next time I am in the Lancaster/Ronks area. Katies Kitchen down the road delicious !!! ( no pool- clicked that in error)

Room Tip: 2nd floor . nice and quiet and renovated !!
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 3, 2013

One reason we chose this hotel is because they offered a room with three full beds in it, which was great for my adult son, my wife and I. There was a fridge in the room, but no microwave. The continental breakfast was just the basics, but that is enough for me in the morning. The staff was helpful and professional. This hotel is also in a very good location, centrally located near many attractions. Two night for three adults in a three bed room was less than $180 including taxes. I would stay here again.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

Our family of four stayed four nights at the Eastbrook Inn. Great location, very reasonable price, the room was very clean, continental breakfast was okay and the staff were very helpful. This hotel was beyond my expectations for this price range. I would definitely recommend it to friends and family visiting Dutch Pennsylvania.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

My family and I stayed at the Eastbrook Inn for a Mini-vacation in Lancaster this weekend. We always stay at the Bind in Hand Inn but, because we were only going to be in Lancaster for one night we wanted to try something new, All the reviews were very positive that I read on TripAdvisor so I said let's book there. We went to see the show of Noah at Sight and Sounds.

The Eastbrook Inn is a very nice place to for a day or week. The room are very clean and even though there was not a pool for my boys had fun playing with the owner Raj son Neil Basketball. We stayed in room 144 and it was spotless and all the staff on check in was very professional and we asked for a early check in and we got it,

The room stay was priced very reasonable. Also my Sister-in law booked a room to and she and her Husband like it too.

Thanks for everything Raj and Family in make our stay a nice and fun time

Regards
DD
Fresh Meadows NY

Room Tip: Room 144 is the biggest and has 3 beds. Its the family room.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ronks
Cherry Lane Motor Inn
0 mi away
La Quinta Inn & Suites Lancaster
2 mi away
Sleep Inn, Inn & Suites Ronks
Comfort Inn Lancaster - Rockvale Outlets
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lancaster (Amish Country)
Red Carpet Inn
Red Carpet Inn
#10 of 16 in Ronks

Been to Eastbrook Inn? Share your experiences!