Average hotel in an area with many accommodation choices. They could be a step above if they put a little time and effort into simple things like air quality and by doing a little spot painting here and there. They need to employ a higher caliber of staff to man the front desk for check-in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are the true Days Inn Lancaster in Pennsylvania Dutch Country that is closest to all tourist attractions which are accessible in all of Lancaster area. We are only 2 traffic lights from the world famous Sight & Sound theatre and have created some of the best packages. Numerous Restaurants & Lounges within Walking Distance. We offer a great value and substantial savings as compared to all other hotels in Lancaster market with many free amenities. We have a lobby pantry and a newly renovated rooms, which include new granite bathrooms and foyers, custom furniture and premium television package. We offer free high speed WiFi. We are extremely group friendly and offer group bus parking and truck parking. We have large & spacious rooms with Queen Beds, Microwaves, Refrigerators, 27 inch color TV, Premium Channels such as HBO, CNN & ESPN, Free USA Today newspaper, Free local & long distance phone calls, and many more amenities listed below. Our entire hotel is Non-smoking and Barrier Free. There are an abundance of restaurants & outlet shopping stores around us that are within walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Lancaster PA Dutch Country reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Lancaster / Ronks Pa Dutch Country Hotel Ronks
- Days Inn Ronks
- Ronks Days Inn
- Days Inn Lancaster PA Dutch Country Ronks, Lancaster County