“excellent”

Days Inn Lancaster PA Dutch Country
Ranked #15 of 16 Hotels in Ronks
Reviewed March 4, 2012

This is the third time that my husband and I stayed at this Days Inn. It is clean, the staff is wonderful and always willing to help. The beds are very comfortable, the bathroom very clean, the shower was really great, the manager was a doll. I would truly recommend this place. We hope to return there again.

Room Tip: We stayed on the first floor and the room was very nice.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank lillianscedarhurst

Reviewed February 12, 2012

We stayed one night at the Days Inn. The girl at the service desk was very friendly and pleasant. Rooms were bigger than I thought they would be and the beds were comfortable. Bathrooms were clean and had very pretty granite counter tops. The continental breakfast served was very good, had a variety of cereals, muffins, bagels, waffles and hot coffee/juice. My only complaint was the sheets and pillowcases smelled very strongly of bleach. This may just be because I am very sensitive to certain cleaners, it may not bother others. I also liked that the hotel was somewhat off the beaten path of route 30 but we were still close to the local outlets and different restaurants. Overall I was very pleased with the quality and customer service, I am in this area a lot and I would stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Sawright
Reviewed January 30, 2012

We stayed one night at the Days Inn, Ronks/Lancaster. It was clean and comfortable at a reasonable price. Front desk personnel were very pleasant. We are in the area a lot. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank ArcheryFamily-NJ
Reviewed January 23, 2012

This hotel is a solid 4. I stayed 2 nights and paid $44 a night. The customer service was excellent and the room was clean. I saw some stains on the carpet and had to hold the handle down on the toilet until it was completely flushed but that's as negative as I can get. Overall I was very pleased with the room. The refrigerator, wi-fi, TV, etc. all worked perfectly. The breakfast was great (cereal, muffins, toast, waffle maker, juice, coffee). All of the employees I met were awesome and very helpful. I go to the Lancaster area 2-3 times a year and I'll definitely be staying here again.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank CMPUNGOVirginiaBeach
Reviewed January 17, 2012

This motel was very nice. It's just off the Rt 30 traffic, but yet close to the outlets, dining and shows. The room was perfect- spacious, clean, comfortable beds, quiet and we felt secure with the location. The desk staff was very accommodating and friendly. However, we did have a couple of issues about the breakfast- the waffle iron was sticking and the toaster had only one side working. Soon after we visited we were sent a survey. I noted the problem of the waffle maker on the survey. I was then personally contacted by the owner/manager. When I told him in detail of the two problems, he assured me that a new waffle maker and toaster were being put in place. The attention to customer satisfaction at this motel is excellent. I would definitely recommend this motel to anyone planning to stay in the Lancaster area. We WILL be staying here once again on our next visit.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank sbeck139
Reviewed January 3, 2012

I booked a double-beds room for 4 nights via Wyndham website as a member. When I noticed that this Days Inn only charged $41.00 a night between Christmas and New Year, I couldn't pass this great deal. Honestly speaking, I got what I paid for. The room is very basic with expected amenities (e.g. free Wi-Fi, cable channels, 2 double beds) with extra points for microwave and fridge. Like every middle class motel chains, the carpet is not very clean (don't ever walk on the carpet bare foot, always walk with your shoes on) and the plumbing system is not so great either. However, it deserved extra point that the front desk is very generous in giving extra towels, soaps and shampoos and the staff is very friendly.

Room Tip: Bring slippers because carpet is not very clean.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed December 21, 2011

The little hotel has a lot to offer. Their breakfast was just fabulous and their rooms were renovated. It worked out well during our family trip into PA for a few days off. Sight and Sound is just up the road and the hotel staff helped select authentic Amish food, which was great. We at Millers Smorgasbord and it is the best food we had in Lancaster

Room Tip: Pick first floor. No elevator to the second floor.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ava G
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ronks
La Quinta Inn & Suites Lancaster
Comfort Inn Lancaster - Rockvale Outlets
Eastbrook Inn
Eastbrook Inn
#4 of 16 in Ronks
Sleep Inn, Inn & Suites Ronks
Clarion Inn Historic Strasburg Inn
Cherry Lane Motor Inn

Been to Days Inn Lancaster PA Dutch Country? Share your experiences!