“great place to visit”

Rockhill Trolley Museum
Reviewed October 22, 2011

I visited right after my trip on the East Broad Top Railroad. Although they were closed there was work going on preparing for the weekend. One of volunteers Joel showed me around and I was given a ride on the old electric sweeper. If you are railroad and /or trolley fan it is worth the visit. Lovely friendly people and beautiful country.

1  Thank SaihtJohnliftman

Reviewed July 19, 2011

My husband and I live just minutes away from this attraction, however, visiting grandchildren was the reason we selected this place. The website gave us all the info we needed. The volunteer staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. The weather was pretty hot the day we visited but there were plenty of shaded areas along with a wonderful gift shop/museum store. There is even a snack bar!! The trolley we picked to ride on was an open air one that was simply beautiful with a wonderful history, however, I'm sure the other trolleys were just as nice. My husband tells me that the bathroom was very clean. There were lots of photo ops for this trip which make it very nice in my book!!!

2  Thank ionesagem