Courtyard Pittsburgh Airport Settlers Ridge
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewssales coordinatorbistro areaoutdoor mallbig shopping centershopping and restaurantsnice gymlarge lobbyconcierge servicenice hotelkids enjoyed the poolcommon areasnice perkconvenient locationcoffee maker in the roomtypical hotelnight's sleepthe check in desk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 14, 2013

This is a good hotel with a pleasant and helpful staff. The location is a bit noisy with major roadways on both sides, but that can be overlooked. A large mall abuts the property with many venues and a superb supermarket. The physical plant is standard Marriott Courtyard. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Pittsburgh Airport Settlers Ridge, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

wrldtraveler80,
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you staying with us at Courtyard, and we're glad you had a pleasant visit. I'm glad you liked our hotel and staff, and I hope you had time to shop and get some great buys! Please plan to visit us again. We look forward to it.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

I was here for a meeting and the rates were way too high for what you get. The linens and towels were clean but matress very uncomfortable. I dropped something and it rolled under the couch and in trying to get it, I think there had been no cleaning under it in weeks atleast with all thethings under it ! They have a cute cafe area but the prices are outrageous - yes, you pay for convenience, but it was NOT WORTH IT ! Allow me to add, it was not just my room that had cleaning neglect, when we went to meet with our boos, moving the furniture, he also had things uder there too.Never stay there again !!

Room Tip: Go elsewhere !!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Elizabeth C,
Thank you for sharing a review about your recent stay with us. We sincerely apologize that we were unable to provide you with the exceptional stay you've come to expect from us. The little details definitely do make a trip and we regret we missed the mark during your trip. Your feedback provides many areas that we can work on in order to improve our guest experience. We appreciate your feedback on these areas and hope you will return and see our improvements. Thank you again.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

This hotel is brand new. The staff is very friendly and helpful. There were a lot of previous comments on road noise, I wasn't bothered at all. My friend was more annoyed with it. Depends on your tolorance level. There is free wifi, free parking, and free coffee in the morning. There is a really nice balcony/deck of the back where we sat to drink our coffee in the morning. This hotel is green so there is a recycle bin in each room, which is nice. We paid $89 with AAA card and I was very satisfied with my stay here.

• Stayed: March 2013

Jltdinga,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us at Courtyard. We're glad you were our guest, and we're pleased to know that you enjoyed your visit. Thank you for letting others know of our hotel. We hope you'll have another opportunity to visit us, and we'll see you again soon.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

This Courtyard team is friendly and welcoming. I've stayed at this property approx. 10 times and honestly enjoy the experience.

It's consistent, clean, fairly new, and as a business traveler that's all important. If you're a Marriott fan, particularly Courtyards - you'll enjoy this property.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Pittsburgh Airport Settlers Ridge, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2013

30ADream,
Thank you for your review. We're happy to hear from you and learn of your great satisfaction with our hotel. We appreciate you choosing Courtyard. I'm glad you feel welcomed by our staff, and I'm pleased to know you've found a nice, comfortable place to stay while visiting the Settlers Ridge area. We value you as our guest and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

This hotel is typical for A Courtyard. Super Clean, beautiful, spacious room, upscale and perfect location. The room had everything we needed and the bed was super comfy! Settlers Ridge is a newer shopping area near Robinsontown Center Mall. Restaurants and shopping located right there. We were attending a Penquins hockey game and was a 15 minute drive from downtown Pittsburgh. The front desk was super nice and helpful when asking for directions to the Consol Energy Center. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Pittsburgh Airport Settlers Ridge, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2013

scale32,
Thank you for your kind review. We're glad you chose to stay with us while in town for the hockey game. I'm pleased to hear that you liked our property, staff, and comfy rooms. I hope you had a great time at the game and plan to come back. If you do, please plan to stay with us again. We look forward to it.