“Outstanding”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Robesonia
Adventure Bound Camping Resort - Eagles Peak
“Outstanding”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2013

Starting from our arrival everyone was very pleasant and welcoming. The RV camper was brand new and the surroundings where very well kept. Staff kept the location safe at all times. Couple of times I needed the assistance of the staff and they where very prompt and helpful. One instance that I really thought was exceptional was when my daughter left her bike in the field all day, one of the gentlemen from the staff proceeded to question some
Kids that where using her bike and found out that it wasn't their bike, at that point he stored my daughters bike until I came asking for it. That to me is amazing customer service. Going above and beyond is a great quality to have on a business. Kudos and I will definitely be back.

3 Thank FNAAA

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2013

We went for an early family vacation from may 16th to may 19th 2013. The staff was great very friendly and very efficient with service issues. The disappointing part of the trip was the fun zone. We have 2 small children under 42'' and 2 children above 42'' the older ones had plenty to do 2 huge slides and a castle bounce house. The younger ones who are 2 and 3 had a 3' by 3' bounce house that's it. they were so upset we had to leave. They really need to find something more for the little ones or at least let them use the castle bounce house for an hour and then the older kids. And before that when we were getting the kids hands stamped for the fun zone the employee stated "if the little ones are going to get upset about not being able to go down the slides then u might as well not bring them". I found that to be very rude considering they didn't even have anything for the little ones. If u have older children I recommend

3 Thank khesburn
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2013

We were so happy with this campground we have been to many since we are big campers..my 5 children enjoyed so much we are thinkin puttin are camper there permantly!! Very clean and a lot of activities and everyone so pleasant... Had a great time

3 Thank Ott5
Parkesburg, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2013

We went to Eagles peak for the weekend of April 12th and 13th. This was our 1st trip to Eagles Peak and it won't be our last. We went with 4 other couples all in campers and stayed in the back top wooded area. We were concerned after reading the review stating the sites were to small for larger campers. 2 of the campers in our group were toy haulers around 30ft long. The sites were more then large enough for not only the campers but the trucks pulling them as well. The restrooms were well maintained and clean. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful always waving, smiling and asking if we needed assistance. There were more then enough activities for the kids to do. There were 2 teenagers including my daughter in our group and they can get bored really fast so for them to have a good time tells all anyone needs to know. We take our camper out 10 to 12 times a year and have stayed in campgrounds large and small. This was one of the nicer ones we have stayed in.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
3 Thank JJones03
Oley
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2012

We called and made a reservation 4 days prior to arriving- we just wanted to have one more camping weekend before school started. This campground is one of the nicer camprgounds in the area. The pools are beautifully kept and very relaxing. Too bad the "spa" area is part of the main pool and not heated as much as I like and is connected to the main pool (meaning it shares the same water).
The campground offered many activites while we were there and our daughter and her friend seemed to enjoy them. My favorite being the ceramics... It was the best selection of ceramics I have seen at a campground ever with a large selection of acrylic paints to decorate the one you chose.

The bathrooms were clean but definitely not tended to as oftern as other facilities we have been to. The lake for catch and release fishing was ok but you could tell it was not stocked since the beginning of the season.

I am sure well willcome back for another weekend of camping in the future because it is so nearby and was a nice place to get away and enjoy some peace and quiet.

If you are looking for a RV resort this is not equivalent to a "resort" but it is a very nice campground.

4 Thank Jara200
Hamburg, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012

This campground came highly recommended. The facilities and pool are very clean. If you have an allergy to poison ivy - dont camp here - especially if you have a site in the wooded area. I mentioned that I saw it all over the wooded area of the campground. I've been to many campgrounds in my lifetime and have never had a problem with poison ivy in between the sites. I called and talked to the campground manager and he said he would take care of it the next day. He did mention that he has never had the complaint before. I let him know that I saw it all over the wooded area of the campground.

2 Thank VS353
Bensalem, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2012

Apparently the restrooms haven't been cleaned since the last review was made earlier this month. Unfortunately we had made reservations already and I just read the last review upon returning to write this review. We don't ask for much in the way of campgrounds, but is too hard to ask for bathing facilities to be attended to on a daily basis? We visited on a Sunday to Wednesday and the place was not very crowded, so it wasn't a factor of just too many people using the facilities. It's a shame because the grounds are well maintained and the pool is very nice. Now to review a couple things that the campground prominently features on its website and brochures... the swim-up soda bar and Fun Zone. The swim-up soda bar seems to open for about 2 hours a day between 11am-1pm. So if you're looking to get an ice cream snack, plan on getting it for your lunch. I couldn't believe it didn't reopen in the afternoon at some point. Maybe they could post the hours as a courtesy? As for the Fun Zone, it was open between 2 - 3:30, which was plenty of time and understandable because it needs to be attended. The attendants tried their hardest to turn it into the No Fun Zone, more like boot camp rather than a camping resort. My mild-mannered daughter even mentioned to us how bossy they were to our 4-yr old. Camping rates were typical of others in PA.

3 Thank BBandFam
Also consider these accommodations in or near Robesonia
Lake in Wood Resort
Lake in Wood Resort
#1 of 2 in Narvon
PA Dutch Country RV Resort
Hershey RV & Camping Resort
Sun Valley RV Resort
Sun Valley RV Resort
#1 of 1 in Bowmansville

Been to Adventure Bound Camping Resort - Eagles Peak? Share your experiences!