“Always excellent”

Villa Richard Restaurant
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Met Richard in 1974 while helping a friend do some work at the villa. We always thought Richard was a genuine character. Brought friends to the restaurant several times and they always raved about the experience. It was my favorite restaurant. Moved out of the area and only recently came back to see Richard after 30 years. The only thing different is the gray hair we both have. You can always find some kind of argument about food preparation (although I think it's fabulous), but service is service and this is the best. We'll be back soon...

4  Thank James R

Reviewed December 9, 2013

If fine food served in exquisite European style, in a festively decorated villa intrigues you, try the Villa Richard at holiday time . Dining there after that will become an addiction for you I'm sure. You will have the pleasure and honor of meeting Richard and his son Dean, along with all the other staff members, who treat you as if your royalty. I look forward to going back time and again to satisfy my addiction.

3  Thank John M
Reviewed December 4, 2013

It all begins as you arrive at Villa Richard, a unique bed and breakfast, and are greeted by Richard. It is as if you are the only diners for the evening, of course you are not. The Drinks are extremely large, the 4 course diner is beyond anything that you can imagine. The quality and presentation I have only experienced at previous visits to Villa Richard. A tour of the Villa is a must, what a fantastic trip of days gone by.

2  Thank Emil K
Reviewed December 3, 2013

I have never ever been to a restaurant that could compare to The Villa Richard. The place is beautiful and beautifully decorated, especially at holiday time. I had the honor and pleasure of eating there Christmas Eve of 2012. Everything was wonderful including Richard and his son Dean, who go over and above to make you feel like family. The food is plentiful, cooked beautifully to your taste and a wonderful selection. There is something there for everyone's palate. Coming from N.Y., I have been to many restaurants and have never ever had this sort of dining experience.
We are going back this Christmas Eve and it cannot come soon enough. After having this experience at the Villa Richard there are not to many restaurants that can make me happy.

1  Thank Cecile M
Reviewed November 28, 2013

We truly enjoyed our family pre-Thanksgiving dinner at the Villa Richard. The duck was succulent and delicious. My wife loved her Beef DiMason. My father in law flipped over the Dover Sole with champagne sauce and my mother in law loved the lobster tails. This restaurant is also consistent, always great and always fun. We have declared it the place to be for every occasion and every time we crave great food in a great venue.

4  Thank Anthony M