“Jalapeño Margaritas are Amazing!!!”
Review of Riegelsville Inn

Riegelsville Inn
Reserve with OpenTable
Riegelsville Inn is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Riegelsville Inn is the offers exemplary dining in a relaxed and welcoming atmosphere. Our menu showcases superior American cuisine influenced by classic French technique featuring uniquely paired ingredients.
Reviewed July 24, 2012 via mobile

Riegelsville Inn has the most awesome Jalapeño Margaritas! I didnt even LIKE Margaritas until I tried this version! Now we go back all the time JUST for them! The salmon Ceasar salad is really good as well and another salad my boyfriend had (which I can't remember the name of) was equally delicious! The décor is very interesting and the restaurant has almost a haunted feel to it. Overall very intriguing. We ride our mountain bikes on the canal behind the Inn and stop in for a little "reward" in the form of food & drink. Great little spot....!!!

Reviewed July 16, 2012 via mobile

I came here from Maryland for dinner as part of a friends bachelorette party. We were treated well and given our own room, however the waitress was a little less than friendly. She seemed annoyed and somewhat short with us, though the busboy/ food runner was nice and enthusiastic. Most of the party ordered off of the pub menu, largely because the entrees were more in our price range ($10-$20), while the full dinner menu had some tasty-sounding options with prices $20-$40. Everyone enjoyed their crab cake sandwiches, the beef stew, salads and other options, but I ordered the chicken club and was displeased. The breaded chicken tasted like a cheap chicken patty you'd serve to kids, and the bread it was on was too greasy, I suppose from butter. I'd steady clear of this sandwich but all else seems good. I also had the Reiglesville Relaxed drink and it was good. Cozy, cute place with a nice view. Had to wait a long time for the bill and to get our change/ cards back.

Reviewed June 8, 2012

This place is AWFUL. The service was atrocious. I could not believe my eyes when I saw that my wine glass had a LIPSTICK mark on it. I have pictures if you want to see...and then IT GETS WORSE. There were PARTICLES floating around my LUKE WARM water, couldn't even drink it. THEN...they had the audacity to bring out bread plates that were DIRTY; I could literally scrape the dirt off ( I have pictures of that too) AND THEN....The ketchup, honestly I don't even think it was ketchup, had CHUNKS IN IT, CHUNKS IN IT. The waitress RARELY came to our table which was annoying. I would give this place a 0 if I could. Don't be fooled by the beautiful bridge and this quaint little restaurant. You drive by and think "Oh yeah this looks so cute, I totally want to eat here one day" Yeah you will eat here, and YOU WILL HATE IT. End of discussion.

2  Thank Bri K
Reviewed May 26, 2012

I haven't been to Riegelville Inn for dinner in many years. But I heard they changed the menu to be more extensive & have more upscale entrees.
Our overall experience was mixed.
The service was very slow for a mostly empty restaurant. We went early. The rolls were cheap & tasteless. Wife's crab appetizer was AMAZING! An entire wine glass stuffed with large chunks of crab meat. We couldn't buy that much crab meat of that quality in a fish store for the price they charged. She also had the filet. It was excellent.
I can't remember my appetizer so obviously it wasn't worth remembering. But I had the Bouillabaisse. Best broth I've had anywhere in the states! While I would have preferred more shell fish & less actual fish & less vegetables, it was good. Next time I go I'll bring my our baguette to have with the meal & sop up the bouillabaisse broth.
We went to the bar for an after dinner drink. We ordered B&B & Cointreau, both up, went to "powder our noses" & came back to our drinks served in chilled martini glasses. Huh?
B&B has cognac in it and that is typically served at room temp OR slightly warmed. Never, ever chilled?!
So all in all if they get better rolls, improve their wait staff & bartender, they have a good shot at being one of the better eateries in Upper Bucks County.

Reviewed February 27, 2012

What an amazing menu! Not just your typical bar menu! Food was fantastic! Nice atmosphere & great staff!