“One of the best!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Ridley Park, Pennsylvania
“One of the best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012

Love their pizza and inside outs! One of the better pizza, restaurants in the area. Friendly staff and quick delivery.

• Visited July 2012

Philadelphia
“Garnett Valley/Glen Mills has a location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2012

This one istucked in a small shopping center w Rita's Water Ice. We live their crispy fries, burgers, and quesadillas which are huge. I often share the quesadilla with my son. The Chicken Caesar wrap is also good and you feel like you get a lot of chicken. . They also buy desserts from somewhere cause I've had the carrot cake and tiramisu ....and both are good. the staff is friendly and don't mind the "on the side" types of requests. They offered to cut my son's western bacon hamburger in half n put onion rings (normally in burger) on the side so he could get his mouth around it. Then they offered to put his water in a styrofoam cup w a lid so he wouldnt spill it. Great staff!!! Very kid friendly place! We go often after karate class.

Media, Pennsylvania
“great gyros”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2012

Best in Delaware County, easily. Everything about it is done right. Staff is friendly, amazed that they recognize me every time given how many people go there. They also deliver.

• Visited June 2012
Glen Mills, Pennsylvania
“Inside out pizza is terrific”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2012

For those who've never heard of it, inside out pizza is essentially a pizza folded in half and crimped shut. Then, it is either fried (which I highly recommend!) or baked. They are delicious. We live 20 minutes away and often drove to Ridley Park just for inside outs. Happily, Double Decker opened another shop in Garnet Valley, PA, which is much closer to home.

Salads are also good at Double Decker, when I can tear myself away from the inside out pizza. Ask for dressing on the side, though, or it will come thoroughly doused.

Visited March 2012
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Hidden treasure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2012

If you want a taste of heaven this is the place to go. I grew up on Double Decker's inside out pizza. It is a pizza that is folded over then deep fried. I do not have words for how good this is. I thought they were made everywhere but when I moved away no one I talked to had any idea what they were. I wish I could tell you about their other food but honestly I can't go there without getting the inside out.

• Visited December 2011