“Good room, nice people, great bar and food”
Review of Summit Manor Motel

Summit Manor Motel
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ridgway
Summit Manor Motel
Ranked #3 of 4 Ridgway B&B and Inns
Largo, Florida
“Good room, nice people, great bar and food”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

I stayed here in July 2013. I purchased two rooms, one for myself and family - another for my sister-in-law and her family. This is a motel, so you do park right outside your door.
The rooms were both clean and had different décor. One was Victorian with Berber carpet and the other was more modern with Pergo floors - both were nice and unusual. The bathroom was clean, the sheets were clean and everything was as it should be. I really enjoyed the home made food and atmosphere of the bar/grill. We had a great time here.
Overall, a very good place to stay.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Joe F

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Scottsdale, Arizona
Reviewed June 14, 2013

My parents who grew up in this area and who are by far the most down to earth people you would ever meet stopped here to spend the night while travelling. I would never describe them as discerning travelers. I knew it must have been bad when my dad told me they opened the door to the hotel room and shut it just as quick. The beds are maybe 15 inches off the floor and look like camp beds. The windows have a dark blackish tint so that you cannot see out. My dad said the paneling was coming off the walls. The room looked like they the owner had not touched or updated it for 40 years. Of course the hotel refused to give them their money back. When I called to complain the girl refused as she said they had a 24 hour cancellation policy. When I told her that I would write a review and post pictures on yelp and trip advisor she said fine and that people around there don't read reviews......scary. My mother and dad went down to the Royal and reported it was decent which was a good deal better than the Summit.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank two2travel
Reviewed October 20, 2012

We needed a place to stopover during our trip. Pulled in at 11:30 pm and out at 7 am. The room was clean and so was the bathroom. I needed extra towels and the staff was great. Yes, the motel is older but it has been kept tidy and clean. I got a decent room for a cheap price .

• Stayed October 2012
Niles, Ohio
Reviewed April 23, 2012

This is your typical older hotel. Nothing fancy but nothing glaringly wrong either. My room was clean and the bed linens were clean. The bathroom was older but everything worked. What more do you really need if looking for a place to stay for the night? There is a bar/restaurant attached that I did not try out but looked OK. Registration is odd in that I had to walk into the bar and ask the bartender how to register. She went in the office and another lady came out and signed me in but no problems.
I would stay again.

Room Tip: Mine was next to last away from the bar. This may be preferred but I heard no noise.