“Great local breakfast”

County Line Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Richfield
Reviewed July 6, 2013

We've been coming to visit family in Snyder County for the past 8 years. A Saturday morning tradition has been to come to County Line for breakfast. Great local fare like scrapple and corn meal mush. All of the food is good, albeit a bit greasy. Service is warm and friendly. Not a bad place to have breakfast at all!

Reviewed June 2, 2013

The best thing about County Line is that if you eat there on your birthday, you get the percent of your age off of your meal. So if you are turning 60, you get 60% off your meal. Pretty neat!

The menu is HUGE. It always takes me a long time to figure out what to get and then I get the special haha. I had chicken and waffles and it was really good. It did not come with mashed potatoes though, so you had to use your side that comes with it to order those. I think they should come with it, but that's just me.

Everyone at our table liked their food except my sister got a vegetable lasagna and it was not good. It didn't have any noodles in it and it was freezer burnt. We learned a lesson from this: If a place has a HUGE menu, how do you think they keep all that food on hand? Well, they must freeze it. So we don't recommend ordering anything unusual or off the beaten path.

The bread there is really, really good!

They close really early, so check the hours before you drive far to get there. This is a place for local, really, in my opinion. I can't imagine anyone driving out of their way to come here. But I could be wrong. :-)

Reviewed February 28, 2013

Great service, great portions, great prices. The only thing holding it back from being excellent is the atmosphere is a bit tight (definitely family style) and they close quite early.

Reviewed December 18, 2012

County Line has an extensive menu of very well prepared items. All the bases are covered with fish, chicken, pork, beef and pasta. Desserts are always a treat. Prices are quite reasonable.

Reviewed March 21, 2012

you will be very surprised at how much they offer on their menu and all home made. their mint tea is to die for. never had a bad meal here and portions are big and prices are good.