“A great deal”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I took my wife and mother-in-law to Denicola's last night for dinner. Cute little BYOB in Richboro Pa. Started things off with the fried calamari appetizer-a llitle pricey at $13 or $14 (I forget) but the portion was big enough to easily feed four people. Litely breaded and cook perfectly. They serve the tentacles plus the rings which I like. The three of us opted for the three course dinner for $14.95 (what a deal). Salad or soup-we had the Caesar. Dressing could have used a little more bite (more anchovies and cheese in the dressing). My wife had the chicken parm with spaghetti bolognese. My mother-in-law had the veal parm. She had penne with the vodka cream sauce and I had the penne arrabbiata which lived up to it's name. I had beads of sweat on my brow from the spices. The food was excellent and the portions HUGE. The waitress brought out three bruscetta and a mini pizza on the house) while we were looking over the menu. The doggie bags will supply us with at least two lunches. One of the best dinner specials I've seen in a long time.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

This restaurant is such an adorable little place tucked in a corner in beautiful Richboro, PA. They have really nice deals for lunch. You get for $7.99, soup or salad, any pasta, and a meat or fish along with a beverage. Greatest deal and did I mention that the salad is so good that I need to have it atleast 3 times a week!

Reviewed January 15, 2012

Big or small size crowds, they do a great job, but reservations recommended. Lots of specials and specialties, Italian, the way you want it, in a very comfortable atmosphere.
I personally love to go just before the dinner hour, start with Bruschetta, salad & appetizer special then fresh fish or pasta. I have never had room for desert but I know they are home made.
Be sure you find Ristorante DeNicola... ALL THE WAY to far, far right in Mallard Creek Shopping Center. They have been there for many years. If you go, I am sure you'll want to return soon.

5  Thank KC R
Reviewed October 16, 2011

We found this gem a few years ago and continue to have wonderful dining experiences every time we return. The Italian fare is fresh, tasty, and you will always be served generous portions. The staff is extremely warm and friendly - this is a great place, you will not be disappointed. Reasonably priced; bring your own wine or beverage of choice.

3  Thank audittflyer
Reviewed May 27, 2009

we dined on a tuesday evening.. a party of 8... great food great service. not one complaint from 8 women... would go back in a minute...

3  Thank sampsonlanghorne