“Great local choice for high quality food!”
Review of Hong Kong Gourmet

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hong Kong Gourmet
Ranked #11 of 30 Restaurants in Richboro
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed May 17, 2012

We have been eating at this restaurant for at least 7 years and haven't found another we like as well. Good all around food, including the standard offerings and the specials. The melting snow prawns are a favorite but the kids love their sesame chicken and the sauteed string beans are a favorite even for non-veggie lovers!

Reviewed June 14, 2011

Been going to Hong Kong Gourmet for years. What prompted me to finally write a review is out of all the chinese restaurants I have tried, this has the best, tasting food. Service has been great for dine in or take-out consistently over the years. I have tried chinese restaurants in Hawaii, Arizona, Florida and other areas of PA but have to honestly say, I like this local chinese restaurant food the best.

1  Thank dreamkitaro