“Extravaganza”

Shupp's Grove Antique Market
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Hundreds of antique dealers .... a great place to find that special treasure. Also be sure to visit Renninger's and the Black Angus.

3  Thank wawaka
There are newer reviews for Shupp's Grove Antique Market

Reviewed March 17, 2013

Many stands that take hours to peruse that hold more different useable collectables and antiques than imaginable! Friendly standholders love the interaction with the walkabout prospective customers while they decide which bargain they will carry home with them! The sprawling open-air shady stand area stretches hundreds of yards with numerous walkways between stands and a centralized food stand wih a fine choice of local finger foods to satisfy the hungry patron or visitor just curious to see all the great collections offered!

1  Thank Wonderbeard
Reviewed February 26, 2013

We found this place by accident when my husband went to play golf around the corner. We made 3 trips back. Before we had always gone to the outdoor flea market up the street but the prices were very high and a good majority of the vendors were not so friendly. Everyone at Shupp's is very nice and helpful. There are a ton of things to look at and every time I bought something, a vendor would lower the price without me even having to ask. The bathrooms are clean, and the people inside at the deli are very kind. It is a bit more relaxing to shop there because it is not hot, the people are friendly, and it is more like going to a big yard sale. Start out first in the open areas when you are shopping because the people with enclosed barns, sheds, etc, they tend to stay longer. There isn't a lot of furniture but we have found a lot of nice things and I think it is a fun day trip. I can't wait until the spring to go back again!

1  Thank Carrie R
Reviewed January 28, 2013

I don't think I saw one item which I would call an antique. Much of it is vintage (70's, 80's) memorabilia. The location is nice - in a shaded grove - but I do not think it is worth a trip. Decades ago it really was an antique market, but no longer.

2  Thank luvroma2
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Always a unique experience antiqueing in the woods.... All outdoors and close to other Antique Markets.

1  Thank novikczarnecki6