“Good pizza BUT we were had”
Review of Nikki C's Pizza and Restaurant - CLOSED

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout
Ridgewood, New Jersey
“Good pizza BUT we were had”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

We ordered mushroom pizza which was tasty. Had they let us just stick with our original order, I would rate the food four stars. BUT the woman taking our order recommended that we add the cream of mushroom soup, and she started to heat it up before we even agreed, so we were compelled to buy it. What a mistake- she must have been trying to get rid of the day's leftovers because the soup was SOUR! Really I feel like giving them TWO stars for the bad soup and for taking advantage of a one time customer!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank 123michel

Wilmington, Delaware
“Love it...Love it...Love it.....”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I was visiting the Poconos in the off-the-beat area of Reeders, west of Tannersville. My job was to pick up the pizza at Nikki C's. Hot damn! Awesome pizza! This is not NY style, but heavy, greasy (I mean that in a good way), REAL cheese pizza with hand-thrown dough that is medium thickness crust with a nice crispy outside. If you're in the resort area of Tannersville/Camelback....DEFINITELY worth the drive!!!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank RoadTripper516
Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cant make a Sandwich!”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Ordered an Italian Hoagie. He asked me what I wanted on it. I said the normal Italian Hoagie meats with some Sweet peppers and also onions. He said what do you mean by sweet peppers?

What I got was a raw bell pepper, with no onion and an Ham and provolone sandwich! What Italian restaurant does not know how to make an "Italian hero"?

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank agnello5600
Cranbury
“WOW this food is good well worth the trip to the middle of now where!”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

We stay at the Great wolf lodge every year and are always looking for good places to eat (the food at great wolf is very poor quality and way over priced.) When we asked some locals for a great Italian restaurant, they recommended Nikki C's. We could not believe how good their food was, and the prices of our meals were so reasonable. Everything was homemade, the sauce was one of the best I have had outside of Italy! Nikki and her staff were so nice despite our group of 8 getting there at 8:15 and they were closing at 9 (we didn’t leave until 10) It is also a BYOB which is always a bonus for us.

• Visited January 2013
Scotch Plains, New Jersey
“Great Food”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

The food was delicious. It was snowing, and the hot soup was perfect. They also have delicious signature stuffed pizzas.

Visited November 2012