“Great Italian Food in the Pocono Mountains!”
Review of Nikki C's Pizza and Restaurant - CLOSED

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Williamsport, Pennsylvania
“Great Italian Food in the Pocono Mountains!”
Reviewed April 11, 2012

I eat at or order food from Nikki C's at least once a week. Although I'm ashamed to admit to eating out that often, I think it's a pretty good testament to how great their food is! The staff is amazing, they all make you feel like family. You can tell that Stan has really put his heart and soul into the business. The food is to die for. Love their sauce, which in turn makes everything else that much better! If you order a dinner, it's a good sized portion and you will almost always have leftovers. Their eggplant rolls taste delicious and are a great price. Stan will also customize menu items to your preferences, which is something that not all restaurants will do for their customers. For example, I asked them to make a buffalo chicken roll, and it's now one of my favorite things to get. I highly recommend their vodka sauce too.

• Visited April 2012

Pocono Pines, Pennsylvania
“food as good as the folks....”
Reviewed March 6, 2012

I ordered takeout. When I arrived, because of poor cell reception, there was more food than what I ordered. They were very good about the mix up.
I have ordered several times, food always good.

• Visited December 2011
ny
“Ok but wouldn't go back”
Reviewed October 19, 2011

Visited this restaurant a few weeks ago with my family while we were staying at the Great Wolf Lodge after reading reviews on tripadvisor. The experience was "ok"- the restaurant, the prices, portions and quality were good but definitely not great. My husband ordered a chicken dish and the sauce was pure oil. Location was very hard to find especially in the dark it is in the middle of nowhere. Friendly staff though and if you like to drink it's BYO so i'm sure that appeals to some. Won't go back again but if your standards aren't too high you will enjoy.

Visited October 2011
Stroudsburg, PA
“Excellent food and service to boot”
Reviewed July 4, 2011

I live in Reeders and we go to this place more than any other. Homemade sauce, good quality fresh ingredients. Reasonable prices. Small intimate atmosphere. Not fancy like an upscale resturante but has a hometown feel with some of the best food in the Poconos

Visited June 2011
“Family friendly and good food at a reasonable price.”
Reviewed April 23, 2011

Based on just a few reviews we chose this place after spending the day at Great Wolf Lodge. The pizza was great and the freshly made apple cobbler was even greater. The prices are reasonable and the staff very friendly. We were so glad we traveled just a few minutes away from the Lodge to find Nikki C's.