“food as good as the folks....”
Review of Nikki C's Pizza and Restaurant - CLOSED

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 6, 2012

I ordered takeout. When I arrived, because of poor cell reception, there was more food than what I ordered. They were very good about the mix up.
I have ordered several times, food always good.

Reviewed October 19, 2011

Visited this restaurant a few weeks ago with my family while we were staying at the Great Wolf Lodge after reading reviews on tripadvisor. The experience was "ok"- the restaurant, the prices, portions and quality were good but definitely not great. My husband ordered a chicken dish and the sauce was pure oil. Location was very hard to find especially in the dark it is in the middle of nowhere. Friendly staff though and if you like to drink it's BYO so i'm sure that appeals to some. Won't go back again but if your standards aren't too high you will enjoy.

Reviewed July 4, 2011

I live in Reeders and we go to this place more than any other. Homemade sauce, good quality fresh ingredients. Reasonable prices. Small intimate atmosphere. Not fancy like an upscale resturante but has a hometown feel with some of the best food in the Poconos

Reviewed April 23, 2011

Based on just a few reviews we chose this place after spending the day at Great Wolf Lodge. The pizza was great and the freshly made apple cobbler was even greater. The prices are reasonable and the staff very friendly. We were so glad we traveled just a few minutes away from the Lodge to find Nikki C's.

Reviewed July 26, 2010

I am happy to report that Chef Connie is now back at this location! For those of you who don't know who Chef Connie is, I invite you to have dinner at Nicky C's on any evening except Monday and Thursday (his days off). You will quickly understand why he has such a loyal following, and why there are always cars in the parking lot come dinner time. It's rare to find food of his quality at twice the price. My wife and I dine here frequently, and the weekly specials are always new and interesting.

1  Thank Chris P