“Pizza in the Poconos”

Paris' Pizza
Ranked #4 of 6 Restaurants in Reeders
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Description: Located off of Route 715, Paris' Pizza has a great variety of menu items to choose from. The pizza is a classic thin crust. The best around. We make just about any kind of pizza you could dream of. Our dinners are all made fresh and cooked to order. If you choose to dine in, feel free to take advantage of our BYOB and free WiFi. I gaurentee you will love our food. Hope to see you soon!! !
Reviewed January 7, 2015

Like their pizza. The pasta dishes are very good and they give you plenty to eat. Located on Rt. 715 in Jackson township. It is a small place but comfortable. You can bring your own bottle.

1  Thank Sharon P
Reviewed September 3, 2014

When this place was Nikki C's the pizza and other dishes were great, loved it. When it became Paris' they said the old chef would still be there but I doubt that. We have ordered pies from them and it seems the crust's are premade and not hand tossed, the end of the crust looks as though it came out of a box. The pasta dishes such as mussels fra diablo are not good anymore taste is way off from what it should be. The atmosphere is very nice and the staff are great people. I hope they can improve and be great. Best of luck to them;)

Reviewed February 3, 2014

Paris recently took over management of this location and kept all of the friendly staff around, while adding some new friendly faces to the mix. The pizza is as good as ever, and Kelly is still in the kitchen so I'm sure the dinners will still be wonderful. I'm excited to see the changes that Paris makes, as I know he likes to experiment with different types of pizzas. I would highly recommend stopping by if you're even remotely close to being in the area. They also have free wifi now, which makes it a nice spot for a business lunch.

1  Thank JC0423