“An almost 200 year old treasure...”

Centre Mills Bed and Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Rebersburg
Centre Mills Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 1 Rebersburg B&B and Inns
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“An almost 200 year old treasure...”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Nestled in a valley of Amish and Mennonite farms, Centre Mills is a wonderful treasure. Maria's inn is warm, welcoming and comfortable. An after breakfast walk along the banks of Elk Creek is a great way to start the day.

Room Tip: If you would like to wake up to the sound of the Amish traveling along the road in their horse buggi...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Quakertown, Pennsylvania
Reviewed October 18, 2012

For the past 13 years my fly fishing group and I have enjoyed this wonderful B&B. Maria is a wonderful owner and host that makes you feel like you're home everytime. In fact when I walk in the door I shout "Maria I'm home" because that's the way it feels. The inn is spotless and very warm and inviting decorated in period furnishings. Maria's breakfasts are to die for and don't be afraid to ask her for the recipes. Since I fly fish, the inn is centrally located to all the various rivers in the area and with two fly shops near by. Being in the heart of Amaish country it is a beautiful setting. I have always looked forward to my stay and it's truly my favorite.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Halifax, Massachusetts
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Centre Mills B & B is a historic treasure. The mill house is authentically restored yet provides comfortable amenities for guests.

In the clear mountain air, you will awaken refreshed to a breakfast that is worthy of five stars plus. There is no fitness center needed because you can walk for miles on country roads or on the extensive property.

Maria and her staff will make you feel at home. Take some time to exlore the countryside and enjoy!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed May 29, 2012

My husband and I recently stayed at this B&B on our way through Pennsylvania. The inn was beautiful, reasonably priced and very welcoming. The owner was lovely and very accommodating. Many of the visitors go for fly fishing; however we stopped in this area to road bike. It was a fantastic place to road ride with great roads, great scenery and courteous drivers. We will definitely return to both the area and the inn.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 17, 2011

Went to visit my daughter and take in a game at PSU, found the B&B clean, reasonably priced (for a football weekend). It was 20-25 min. ride to State College but certainly well worth it. I felt I was back in time when life was slow and simpler. Great scenery. Very serene surroundings.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank marcooz1
Palmyra, New Jersey
Reviewed October 15, 2011

We recently stayed at Centre Mills because we were visiting Penn State. It is about 25 minutes from the campus. Maria, the owner, is an absolute delight. The B&B has such wonderful historical charm. Maria's breakfasts are an amazing treat. Staying here reminded me of visiting "Grandma's house." We can't wait to return!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
canada
Reviewed August 14, 2011

Centre Mills B & B, with its gracious host Maria, is an oasis for the world weary traveller. A home away from home, gloriously appointed amidst the valleys of Central P.A., a view to calm the soul and revive the spirit, wonderful rooms with comfy beds with crisp clean sheets and Amish style quilts. The food and accomodations are without question the most welcoming I have ever experienced. Maria even makes special arrangements for my gluten allergy. We travel a long way to bring our children to camp nearby -- but stay for Maria and the respite her home provides. I would absolutely recommend this bed and breakfast to anyone willing to step outside of the usual hotel room box and visit a unique part of the world in the most delicious of ways. We can hardly wait to return next year.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank catcole
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rebersburg
Hampton Inn & Suites Lamar
#1 of 4 in Spring Mills
The Aaronsburg Inn
The Aaronsburg Inn
#1 of 1 in Aaronsburg

Been to Centre Mills Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!