“Wonderful dinner.”

GNA Ristorante
Ranked #127 of 314 Restaurants in Reading
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Great variety of food on the menu. Great food. We ate in the dining room. Nice atmosphere. There is also another section for those people who just want to order sandwiches or pizza.

There are newer reviews for GNA Ristorante

Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

GNA is like four restaurants in one. It had an outdoor patio area (for the nice weather), a sports bar type area, a upscale pizzeria/sandwich/dinner seating area, and finally a classier almost fine dining-like side. However, no matter where you sit, the food is great! From delicious pizza and sandwiches, to phenomenal homemade pasta dishes, GNA's menu offers something for everyone. I use to live around the corner, but even though we've moved, we still travel 20 minutes back to eat there. A must try!

Reviewed January 16, 2013

Grabbed dinner out as a last minute decison on Sunday night, having only been here once before. Our server was young but knowledgeable and was able to help my dining partner subsitute linguine in the Risotto Alla Pescatora. He enjoyed his dinner as much as I enjoyed the Grigliata Mista Di Pesce. My dish had a nice, light herb sauce and was perfect with the vegetables. We were hungry and both happy with the portions. We ended up taking an antipasto salad "to go" for a friend who called us and she said the house dressing was excellent. I would have said the only drawback was the pizzeria ambience, but I noticed a more formal dining room as we were leaving. Next time I'll ask to sit in that section.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

GNA is great for all occasions and has done some catering for special events. My guests always rave about the food when I use the catering. Perfect for a meal with the kids or a night out for dinner and drinks.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

GNS features take out, a casual side for dining, a formal side for dining and a bar. We usually opt for the casual side and get pizza, salad, or sandwiches and everything is always hot, good tasting, and fresh. Make sure you check out the dessert cart!!