“Always a fantastic meal--Seafood curry is great!”
Review of Thai Cuisine

Thai Cuisine
Ranked #128 of 313 Restaurants in Reading
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed April 2, 2014

My husband and I eat here about once a year and always express to each other that we should eat here more often. I had the seafood curry and it was outstanding. We had the pork & seafood appetizer, which was delicious. My husband had the seafood special and I had the seafood curry. Both were outstanding. A lovely dining experience. Give it a try. Dow, the owner, is a lovely person and does a great job! Thank you!!!

There are newer reviews for Thai Cuisine

Reviewed March 18, 2014

I have gone to many Thai restaurants in and out of the state n this us my absolute favorite Thai restaurant!

Reviewed September 26, 2013

After a several year hiatus from what we remembered to be a great little Thai restaurant we returned to find a disaster. The service was excellent, the atmosphere hadn't changed, but the food was only marginally edible. The Green Curry tasted like no curry meal ever; the Panang Curry was about the same. To be fair, the vegetables were crisp and fresh, but flavorless. Dao may still be in the kitchen, but this is a restaurant to avoid like Malaria.

1  Thank jeffnilsson
Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

We went as a party of 7. I tried little bit of everything we ordered and I thought the food wasn't worth the price. Entrees were about $20 each plus add bowl of soup or a appetizer and a drink(No alcohol but BYOB)makes it about $30 a person.I thought the food was OK at best. Some were below average in fact. But there is only one dish I honestly enjoyed was shrimp curry in coconut sauce, quite good. I also like the atmosphere, dim lighting with some Thia artifacts on the wall. Nice place for a date. I would try this place just once if you haven't ever had Thia food.

1  Thank mandalay1971
Reviewed September 17, 2013

This restaurant is highly rated for Reading, which I believe says more about the restaurant scene in Reading. The plusses are that the food seemed very fresh and they used lots of veggies in their Phad Thai. The spring rolls were also very tasty. The service was also good. On the down side was the Phad Thai. It had very little flavor and the salmon/basil dish was just "ok." Same for the red curry, but there was nice flavor there. We also felt the prices were too high ($20+ dollars for main dishes in a Thai restaurant are more than we are used to, I guess).

1  Thank Russell M