Open today: 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Tara E
Best art center around

Maeve L
via mobile

All reviews glass blowing local artists movie theater gift shop independent films open house great art for sale safety glasses beautiful items one of a kind event space blown glass local treasure every week open to the public on display
Reviewed 1 week ago

We arrived on a day without an exhibit, but were free to walk around the building. What an amazing asset this art center is to Reading. I wish we had something similar at home.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I may be prejudiced, but GoggleWorks is a fabulous art center. Yes, I live pretty close, but as an artist I’ve been to many art centers in a lot of cities. The studio artists are all very accomplished in their particular mediums. The center also includes a glass blowing area, a ceramics area, a woodworking area, a new restaurant/bar area, as well as a small but first rate independent movie theater. I would recommend GoggleWorks to anyone visiting our ever improving city.

Reviewed 1 week ago

We are at GoggleWorks every week for dance class. We have also attended a gala here and the event space was excellent. Another time we attended a theater event in one of the galleries. We always have a great time and the environment here is very inspiring.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Attended Illuxcon conference with amazing displays of illustration, sculpture and other art forms by many incredibly talented artists. Hundreds of paintings, drawings, scratch art, digital art were seen in a very friendly and inviting atmosphere. Numerous opportunities to meet the artists and discuss their work, techniques, and passions. Great open spaces allowed for easy walking among the exhibit booths. The only negative was the very slow manually operated freight elevator that gave access to the 3 floors of the exhibition. More able-bodied participants were able to take the stairs.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This is a MUST visit if you love different kinds of art. There are glasswork, ceramics, painting, photographs that you can admire. Melanie and I spent 3 hours in GoggleWorks. We spoke to one of the painter - Cheryl Elmo who I love her work so much. We also spent time at a little Polish museum. I bought some artistic cards too. This place used to be a Goggle manufacturing factory. Take a look at my photos and you will agree it is a MUST visit.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Attended the Illuxcon show 2018. The location itself is already very inviting. The loft character is creative. The finish of the floors with hardwood flooring gives the location a very warm and welcoming feeling

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Stopped here on a whim with friends. Worth the $10 admission to see lots of artists at work. Neat exhibits and explanations. Food and art for purchase. Several buildings and floors of art to explore. Glass blowing and stained glasses were favorites.

1  Thank renarr
Reviewed October 3, 2018

Great place to go and get ideas and jump start your talents or even those inner hidden talents.
Also a great event place.

Reviewed September 17, 2018

They have turned this former factory into an art space with galleries and exhibition areas. There are also rooms for receptions and meetings. I really was impressed - it was a fun change for a wedding and had plenty of free parking. well done!

1  Thank Gerarddunn
Reviewed August 12, 2018

Didn't like the layout here. Watch your step at the entrance! Old warehouse, you need a map to navigate.