“Good Italian Food”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Good Italian Food”
Reviewed January 22, 2012

Not only is the pizza good but the Italian food is good. They don't shy on the amount. Small salad bar but good.

1 Thank silvertraveler65

Reading, Pennsylvania
“Wonderful Food for Reasonable Prices”
Reviewed December 30, 2011

I love Sebastiano’s! I have been here several times and I ALWAYS have an excellent meal. The quality of food, the service and the portions are always top notch. It’s also BYOB which makes it an exceptionally affordable night out. My fiancé and I come here at least twice a month and we never leave hungry. There are so many chain Italian restaurants out there (I’m talking to you Olive Garden & Bensi) where the food taste generic at best. The meals at Sebastiano’s are always wonderful and original. The building itself isn’t much to look at, it’s located in a tiny strip with a beauty salon among other things, but don’t judge a book by its cover. I can honestly save I’ve never had a bad meal or experience there in the dozen plus times I’ve eaten there.

• Visited December 2011
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Best Cheesesteak in Berks”
Reviewed November 15, 2011

Best Cheesesteak in Berks County. Be prepared,it's not cheap, and its not fast, but it is worth every penny and worth its wait. Fantastic food, Hmmm, maybe I will head there for dinner :)

Visited November 2011
1 Thank sunnytraveler001
Reading, Pennsylvania
“Good neighborhood Italian restaurant”
Reviewed November 3, 2011

My wife and I have eaten dinner here several times and have always enjoyed their good food. The staff is friendly and efficient. Their coupons make a visit very affordable. Would recommend.

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank Bobbtoday
Leesport, Pennsylvania
“Always excellent, friendly service, BYOB a bonus”
Reviewed July 29, 2011

My husband and I have been going to Sebastiano's for dinner for many years. The food is always outstanding. Most recently, my husband ordered pasta with Alfredo sauce and that sauce was just unbelievably good. I had baked ziti which is always wonderful. There is a modest salad bar, but the basics are there and you can create a nice salad for yourself. The garlic bread is excellent. We have had many choices from the menu over the years and not once have we been disappointed. The BYOB option is a very nice bonus. And the service--always friendly and efficient. Can't say enough good stuff about this hidden gem..

• Visited July 2011