“Fun place”

Dining options: Reservations
Pennsylvania
“Fun place”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Love Tuesdays!!! Lobster night is just wonderful! On their wing nights, my favorite is the southwestern wings. The waiters and waitresses are so attentive. Everything at this place is just yummy! Highly recommend!!!

Visited January 2013

“Just alright, a few bad experiences have ruined this spot.”
Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

Used to come here for their wing specials quite often. The food is good and reasonably priced however I have has trouble with service issues here on more than one occasion. One was a problem with separating checks between a few friends which apparently they don't do though it is stated nowhere. Also have has a few occasions of mis orders on wing flavors or appetizers and a rude manager at one point (obviously the check separating visit). All and all this place is average but with its location I frequent it very very scarcely. There are far better bar choices in the berks county area than the pike.

1 Thank Foodjunkiejohn22
Leesport, Pennsylvania
“A gem in a less than perfect area”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

It took my boyfriend probably about a year to convince me to have a try at this joint. I don't like the reading area, and I didn't like the fact that this place doesn't have booths (I am very weird). Finally, I agreed. And I am so glad that I did! The food was ridiculously good - I mean REALLY good, probably one of the very best in Reading. The prices cannot be beaten, it's very inexpensive for the quality of the food. The beer list is awesome also! They have all different specialty beers brewed in and around the Reading area. Also - a big reason I mentioned earlier that I never really wanted to visit this establishment was because of the area, itself. The other great thing about this place is they have a huge completely lit parking lot two feet from the front door. It is COMPLETELY lit and when you go inside, you can see they have security cameras set up all over it. That made me feel much better about visiting, and even though I just gave in 2 weeks ago to TRY this place...we have already been there twice, and we will continue to do so. This might become our new "go-to" Friday night spot!

• Visited December 2012
Robesonia, Pennsylvania
“A Feast For All Ages”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

The Pike Cafe is a throwback to the Reading of my youth when almost every corner housed a good bar/restaurant. I am astounded when I encounter a suburbanite who has not dined here, probably because they are afraid to venture into the city after dark. But fear not chain-frequenting fear mongers, The Pike is safe and secure by day or by night, and the food and service are both truly amazing and maybe the best value in Berks County. The menu is so huge that one wonders how the relatively tiny kitchen can turn out the quality that it does, and the wait staff must take a course in tolerence and cooperation before they are allowed to serve the packed house of saavy city goers. Go by day, or go by night, but make sure you go. The Pike is a true classic.

• Visited November 2012
Reading, Pennsylvania
“good food and always busy”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

My friends took me to the Pike Cafe a couple of weeks ago. What a surprise! It was really busy however it did not take long to get our drinks and our food order. The choices for meals are may from specialty sandwiches to complete meals. I saw alot of people taking doggie bags home as the portions are huge. I would have no problem telling people to try this place.

• Visited September 2012

Been to Pike Cafe? Share your experiences!