“Great Service”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 6, 2014

We walked in and were warmly & promptly greeted. The manager walked by and welcomed us once we were seated. Sarah, our server, was awesome. She was very friendly, made several suggestions, refilled drinks promptly, and is a great asset to this location. We shared a sandwich and had chocolate cake/ice cream. The sandwich was Ok, the FF's and dessert were great. We were impressed with the service.

1  Thank Teddy1081

Reviewed June 29, 2014

Very friendly waiters and waitresses and the food was amazing. I would recommend this restaurant to everyone. It is more than barbeque on their menu

2  Thank Alan Z
Reviewed June 22, 2014

Four of us dined here and each ordered different items.
The pulled pork was a huge hit with my friend, I enjoyed the salmon - even though the portion size was small.
The kids meal included macaroni and cheese and this had a funny taste and the kids did not care for it.

On previous visits others had the BBQ chicken and really loved the chicken and everyone said they would order that meal again.

They do have fresh brewed tea which is okay.

The service is always very good here and friendly

Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

We waited 10 min at 5pm on a Saturday night. But waited an 1hr 10min for our food. Some was cold other things were hot. The waiter was excellent and the manager was also. Due to our long wait the meal was comped. The only thing we paid for was my drinks. You have to give it up for his excellent management skills. We will return because of that. Otherwise the food tasted excellent, and we really enjoy going there. Thumbs up Smokey Bones on doing the right thing.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

This is one of the best places in Berks county to eat barbecue. The ribs are fall off the bone good. My husband and I always get a combo platter with pulled pork and brisket. Both are fanastic. My daughter and granddaughter get the ribs and they are good!!! Everythihng is very delicious here.

1  Thank lizard-16