“great downtown restaurant with unique atmosphere”
Review of Judy's On Cherry

Judy's On Cherry
Ranked #2 of 309 Restaurants in Reading
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
reading
“great downtown restaurant with unique atmosphere”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

A truly great and unique downtown restaurant that is a must for any vist to the City of Reading. A short walk from the goggle works arts center, Abraham Lincoln Hotel, IMAX movie theater, and sovereign center.

• Visited October 2013

Louisville, Colorado
“Makes you feel like staying”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

This was my first visit to Judy's and all I can say is that everything was great and our waitress made me feel like we should stay all day with her friendly demeanor. In fact, I wish I would have went for dinner so that I could try the wine list and the dessert menu. Alas, I'll be back. I had the pizza margarita and my friends had different pizzas. We were all very pleased. And the fresh focaccia that they give you is incredible!

• Visited September 2013
Wyomissing, Pennsylvania
“One of, if not...”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Judy's is fabulous. Always is. As the title suggests, it is hands down one of, if not the best in Berks County. Years of experience and passion show in each of the dishes and, while I see some consider the prices on the high side, you can rest assured that what you receive is the best quality and fresh. Judy takes pride in respecting the ingredients. I'm definitely looking forward to my next visit.

For all the details of my last visit, you can visit my blog at www.berkseats.wordpress.com.

• Visited September 2013
Reading, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Extraordunary meals locally”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Judy's is a busy open hearth white style restaurant in downtown Reading. the atmosphere is warm. with low lighting, an appealing "bustling restaurant" noise level allowing for private conversations and an energetic feel. The Mediterranean menu is executed superbly and consistently has new treats available. the wine list is appropriately extensive and pairs well with the food. Service is attentive and non intrusive. It is one of our favorite dining spots.

• Visited August 2013
WIlkes Barre PA
“Had the feel of a NYC restaurant”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The setting was very eclectic and modern in a good factory. It was located on the 2nd floor with no elevator, bathrooms were on the 1 st floor ( not a good set up for the elderly or people with physical challenges). It was a great place for a date however. Food was average at best a very over priced.. do yourself a favor and pass on the desserts. The home made rosemary bread was good and a suspect it was their pizza dough...I was unable to order the pizza as they did not serve pizza on Saturdays.

• Visited August 2013