“Great place to stay”

Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Reading
Surprise, Arizona
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

We have stayed here several time, and for extended stays of a week or more. The rooms are spacious and comfortable, the staff is very good and the breakfasts offer a nicer selection than expected. We look forward to staying there again in a few months.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
SAGAR S, General Manager at Best Western Plus Reading Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking a brief moment to write us a review. We're happy to hear you had an enjoyable stay at our property. It is experiences such as yours that we strive to deliver for each and every guest. I'm aware that you have plenty of choices when it comes to choosing your lodging provider. Because of this, it is even more important to ensure your full satisfaction.

We look forward to seeing you... again and again!

Sagar V. Shah, CHA

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
  • Polish first
Chester, Pennsylvania
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Stayed at this property with my baseball team. The hotel is a very good value.... Is quiet, clean and has a complimentary hot breakfast. More noticeable, the staff here are excellent! We worked with the GM, Sagar Shah, and he could not have been more accommodating. He was able to provide all the amenities we required for our stay, and made check - in/out extremely easy. Many hotels seemed burdened to host a large group of baseball players, whereas the Best Western Plus Reading was happy to host us. I strongly recommend this property, especially if you are traveling with a large group. We will definitely stay here again in the future.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your rave review of our property and staff! We are truly a team & group-friendly hotel. Our goal is to ensure a smooth process, from check in to check out. From past experience, we realize that team schedules are usually time sensitive. As such, offering additions such as free usage of our laundry facilities for team uniforms, is an absolute must. This is what separates our facility from others. Our staff is willing to go the extra mile earn your trust and loyalty.

We look forward to seeing you next year!

Chambersburg, PA
Reviewed April 30, 2013

We were in the area for the weekend doing some shopping and visiting and decided to spend the night rather than return home (2 hour trip) and come back the next day. Glad we did. The location was great for shopping the outlets and for visiting all the antique malls/shops and flea markets around Adamstown. The staff was friendly and helpful, the room very clean and neat, the bed comfortable and the hot continental breakfast more than adequate. I would definitely stay here again and the diner out front was a great place for supper.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your excellent review with regards to our property and location. The famous antique shops and flea markets of Adamstown are only about 6 miles away from our hotel. With warm weather around the corner, many of our loyal guests are returning to the area for some great shopping opportunities. We're glad you enjoyed the amenities and customer service at our hotel. My staff and I strive to treat each guest as if they were our only guest! The on-site Deluxe Diner is a truly a local gem as you experienced.

I look forward to you next visit.

Allentown, Pennsylvania
Reviewed April 28, 2013

We had 2 rooms on 3rd floor- both Rooms were large - clean. Clean sheets, (thankfully no old style icky un-washed comforter!) enough pillows. For the rate and location and serices- we enjoyed our brief stay. Check-in was friendly -even tho it was late at night - explained where we could find everything. Continental breakfast was good- small eating area but otherwise decent-just what we were looking for-had waffles, cereal, muffins. (our only issue was the butter was frozen so you had to microwave it to melt for toast, waffles etc. -very minor!) We would stay again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We're glad your overall experience at our property was a pleasant one. As you could tell, we strive to exceed the expectations of our guests with the amenity offerings and customer service. I have shared your comments with regards to the butter with my breakfast attendants. Thanks for mentioning this since we monitor all aspects of our hot breakfast, and want to ensure full satisfaction.

My staff and I look forward to your next visit!

Farmersville, Texas, Usa
Reviewed April 25, 2013

TV didn't work properly ,big hole in the bath tub, sink didn't drain properly, room not vacuumed daily front desk ignored all requests for repairs. High desk all low chairs, no place to use computer. Breakfast a complete joke. The worst experience at a best western hotel ever. Room # 234 Stay away from this hotel!!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Valued Guest,

On behalf of my staff and I, our apologies for your poor experience. I welcome all criticism from guests because it helps us to better improve our product and service level at the property. Your comments have been shared with our maintenance & housekeeping departments, to evaluate how we can avoid issues such as these from coming up in the future.

I hope you give our establishment another chance to accommodate you.

North Andover, Massachusetts
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Stayed here since my usual hotel was sold out. Nice place. I am a smoker and did request a smoking room, however it had a very musky old smoke smell which was unpleasent. If the window was able to be opened I think that it would help to be able to air it out. Otherwise it was clean and comfortable. The check out staff in the morning was very nice and friendly I wish I had got his name. The printer was down and he offered the email address so I could send it there and he could print it out!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
SAGAR S, General Manager at Best Western Plus Reading Inn & Suites, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

While we were an alternative choice for your stay, I'm glad you enjoyed your overall visit to our property and hope to see you back. I'm sorry to hear the smell in your room was unpleasant. We work hard to ensure all rooms have a fresh scent, whether they're smoking or non-smoking. Currently, we are shampooing all guestroom carpeting at the property which is often the source of odors. We will continue our proactive approach for guestroom upkeep and always encourage feedback from our loyal guests.

I'm glad to hear our front desk staff was able to help you. Our service is what sets us apart in our market. My staff and I look forward to accommodating you again in the near future.

Hartford, Connecticut, Usa
Reviewed April 18, 2013

A/C was not on when we arrived, and the room was very warm. It took over four hours for it to
cool to a barely acceptable level. The next day was not as bad, only because the weather was cooler. There were no hand towels in the room, the room clerk gave us bath mats to use as towels. There was only one bar when using the computer on WiFi, and we kept losing the connection to the internet. We have stayed at this hotel previously, and had no problems.
When I checked out, the clerk made a note of the problems and apologized for them.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Valued Guest,

I apologize for the problems you faced during your stay. I have shared your comments with our executive housekeeper to prevent these issues from occurring again. We had our IT specialist come in to the property to ensure all equipment was working properly. Some wireless access points needed to be reset, to resolve the issue.

My staff and I appreciate your continued loyalty to our brand and property. Thank you for posting about your stay as we are always looking to improve ourselves and the product we deliver.

Sagar V. Shah, CHA
Also consider these accommodations in or near Reading
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Reading
Holiday Inn Express Reading
Homewood Suites by Hilton Reading
Inn at Reading
Inn at Reading
#5 of 7 in Wyomissing
Fairfield Inn & Suites Reading Wyomissing
Days Inn Reading Wyomissing

Been to Best Western Plus Reading Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!