“An absolute blast!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Quarryville
Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park Camp-Resort in Quarryville
“An absolute blast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2013

We stay here several times a season for the last 7 years and have never had a bad experience. The staff is awesome. The facilities are clean and plenty for the kids to do.. Well worth the money. We stayed in a pop-up camper

• Stayed August 2012
4 Thank ByrneFamil

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (104)
Mohrsville, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

We went for the first time to Jellystone in quarryville last year. I was nervous because of the mixed reviews! However I have to say our experience was wonderful! We stayed 3 nights, and My kids loved it so very much that they wanted to stay longer, and we would of if we didn't have other plans! There is so much for the kids to do, such as daily games, crafts activities, and the pool was a huge hit with my children. The waterslides are a huge hit, Even my 2 year old could go down the slides by herself because it comes out to only about a foot of water. Our neighbors on both sides were super friendly, and very helpful. Staff was also friendly. The kids loved the mining cave to look for "treasure" and looking for the gold was also a huge hit! It was just enough stuff for the kids to do, but at the same time laid back for the adults... We already booked our trip for this year, we are staying the Sunday -Thursday special! The kids are so super excited already! I would recommend this campground Highly!

Room Tip: We stayed in Boo Boos circle, Kids could ride their bikes around the circle.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank April S
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2013

The owners and store personnel are horrible! The play area is dangerous, with broken down carts that kids are supposed to ride.The pool was scummy and there are few activities that are even fair.No freebies here, nickel and dime you all the way. The bottom line is its a money pit and the owners are just in it for their pocketbooks! No customer appreciation.Stay away from this place.

• Stayed October 2012
3 Thank Jetersboy
Birdsboro, Pennsylvania, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

Our group of 6 adults and 7 children stayed here over Labor Day weekend. Overall it was a nice, well kept and well run campground. We were escorted to our site when we arrived. Note: some campsites require that you back in from a specific direction. The individual escorting you should know which sites require this to avoid having to drive around a loop to double back. Most sites are large and most are shaded. Our site was level and easy to get into. The roads are gravel and in good shape. The staff is courteous. The pool and slides and nice. The store was nicer than most campgrounds. There is a small basketball area, a bounce pillow, beach volleyball, daily hayrides and many other activities for the kids. My only criticism is that they charge $20 a night for a third child. Many places charge a few dollars or nothing for a third child. $20 is a little high in my opinion but their facilities are in great shape.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Pennsylvania
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2012

Let me start by saying this is the first time we've ever been camping. We rented an RV at the recommendation of Jellystone. That experience was good. They came and set it up for us, we didn't have to do a thing.

Upon arrival, we were escorted to our campsite, which was a nice touch. We unpacked and found that we were very inexperienced at camping and didn't even think to bring our own sheets or towels or anything like that, so headed to Walmart. We had gotten in late in the day, so we didn't get to do anything at the camp that day.

The water park was nice, but they closed it while we were there for an expected storm, that ended up not hitting until the middle of the night.

The store has a bit of everything in it, but the employees are beyond rude. One of the items our son chose didn't have a tag on it, and she sent us to find it, rather than going to look herself, and then had the nerve to complain that it took too long! Go do your own job or shut up!! Then, at the checkout counter, my husband got an important phone call and had to run outside. She was standing right there in front of us. He handed me his credit card and went outside. Upon checkout, she swiped the card, that she watched him hand to me, and then after looking at is, decides I can't sign it because my name isn't on it. The manager says, did HE hand it to you? No, but she WATCHED him hand it to ME! It's not like I stole it! She then demanded I go outside and get him to sign it. I refused. I told her she could go get him herself or she could stand there and hope he got off the phone and came in to check on me. After battling me a few minutes, she decided to let me sign it. Then the manager followed me out of the store to my husband and interrupted his call to complain about me!! HORRIBLY rude people here.

This just went on and on, every one we encountered was rude or incompetent. The store ran out food every night. The first night, we assumed maybe they were extra busy. The second night, they were out again. We asked what was up and were told they never buy enough to make sure they don't have waste. Well when people are being turned away, night after night (we heard the same story from several other campers), you need to take another look at your ordering process.

There was no trash can there, but there was a recycling bin at our campsite. We asked what to do with the trash, and a staff member told us to use the recycling container. We asked again to verify....yes, put your trash in the recycling bin, that's how we do it here. First night, no problem, they emptied it out. Second day, they refused to take it, told us we had to sort it all and they didn't take trash. HELLO....we asked before we did it!!!

The place could be nice. There is a small mini golf course, lasertag, paintball, bouncy pillow, and the water park. They offer arts and crafts, hay rides, there really is a lot for the kids to do, but this place is so poorly run, it's a real detriment to the campground.

We did meet one wonderful staff member, named Jason. Super nice, super helpful. Too bad they aren't all like him!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank 1blessedmomma
Binghamton, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2012 via mobile

Great RV and camp park. Tons for the kids. Brand new waterpark and pool. Staff is great and helpful. The store has a lot in case you forget something or need items. Paintball course and shooting range on site.

Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2012 via mobile

I must admit that my expectations were low after reading about some guy named Bob, but I must say that we had a blast. The cozy cabins were clean and well maintained, the water park was a huge hit with the kids, and the bath house near the ranger station was more country club than camp ground.

There were lots of activities (many with additional fees) and things for the kids to do. The ranger station was very nice and had grocery items. And the paintball park looked like a lot fun for teenagers. I did think it was a little expensive but considering the cleanliness and well maintained grounds it was worth the cost; you get what you pay for.

We will most likely return in the future.

• Stayed August 2012
2 Thank Primeminus
Also consider these accommodations in or near Quarryville
Eden Resort and Suites, BW Premier Collection
Fulton Steamboat Inn
#2 of 39 in Lancaster
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,851 reviews
BEST WESTERN PLUS Intercourse Village Inn & Suites

Been to Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park Camp-Resort in Quarryville? Share your experiences!