We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Quarryville
Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park Camp-Resort in Quarryville
Binghamton, New York
“Fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2012 via mobile

Great RV and camp park. Tons for the kids. Brand new waterpark and pool. Staff is great and helpful. The store has a lot in case you forget something or need items. Paintball course and shooting range on site.

Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (104)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2012 via mobile

I must admit that my expectations were low after reading about some guy named Bob, but I must say that we had a blast. The cozy cabins were clean and well maintained, the water park was a huge hit with the kids, and the bath house near the ranger station was more country club than camp ground.

There were lots of activities (many with additional fees) and things for the kids to do. The ranger station was very nice and had grocery items. And the paintball park looked like a lot fun for teenagers. I did think it was a little expensive but considering the cleanliness and well maintained grounds it was worth the cost; you get what you pay for.

We will most likely return in the future.

• Stayed August 2012
2 Thank Primeminus
Shirley, New York, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2012

Just got back today from this campground. I've been to several Yogi Bear's, and have been to several campgrounds that are higher priced. This campground was clean, well run, and you could tell they pay attention to detail in regards to their facilities. The location is deep in the heart of Amish country and close enough to what I call the tourist traps of Lancaster. We found, thanks to other regular campers, several great local off the beat and path places that made the trip more than worthwhile. My sister and her family rented their big cabin and the accommodations were very nice as well. My 16 year old son and his friend came with us, so this was more of a base camp for us with our day outings, and they enjoyed the basketball courts and the pool and water park. We really enjoyed a day trip to Valley Forge which was only an hour away. I will go back there when I make my way back to Lancaster and the staff were great.

3 Thank Bob V
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2012

We were so disappointed to miss our trip to Jellystone Park this year....didn't want to pass the opportunity up to let others know how helpful everybody was to make it work out for us.[ even though we eventually didnt get to go]...first our motor home had a water problem...we actually got a call from the owner,Bob, aking us what they could do to help and made changes so we could come the next weekend...this was all on very short notice...he changed things around for us so we didnt have to miss our vacation....due to work we had to eventually cancel ,but ,the staff certainly tried to help us in every way...they even tolerated my many phone calls with such kindness..with each of our visits we have experienced extremely helpful and kind service from all the employees and the owner...we love this campground!

2 Thank mwarren205
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2012

A lot of what I read online was how great the place was but stay away from the owner Bob, because he was a rude jerk. My family and I stayed here for one week and we could not be more pleased. Bob was a great host and never once seemed angry or even stern.

One day part of the water park was broken and they fixed it the very next day.

The cabins were clean and while you are in the middle of nowhere, there is plenty in the park for the whole family to do.

I would come back again with out having to think about it

• Stayed July 2012
2 Thank Pmsquillace
selden
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2012

Just got back from a 4 day stay and play package and we had a great time. The water park was fun and my kids had a fun time in it and they are 13 and 11. Everyone that works there were so nice and accommidating. The camp sites were real nice and clean as were the bathrooms and the rest of the park.

2 Thank michaelc341
Chester Springs, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2012

Just came back from my vacation with my family, and oh boy! It was so much fun for my kids that 2 nights is not enough for them. If you're used to camping sites and expect same-old-same-old kind of amenities of just pool and hiking trails, you'll be very pleasantly surprised at what you can enjoy here. There are so many things to do at no extra cost to you. Aside from the water park - which is their main attraction, there's also a nice size pool, pedal kart, jumping pillow (inflatables), sand volleyball, playground and daily activities. With all these things going on, you can be sure that you and your kids will never be bored.
The staff are very friendly. Someone even escorted us to our cabin even though it's easy enough to get to.
And the cabin is very clean and spacious. And when we get there, the airconditioner is already running so, it's already cool and comfortable as soon as we step in the room.
Only downside is that, the number of showers and bathrooms seem to be not enough for the amount of guests who stay there at the same time. Often times, whenever I go there, I have to wait for a while because all stalls are occupied.
Also, I haven't had an encounter with the owner, whom, based on reviews here, is rude. So, I really can't say anything about him - good or bad.
Overall, it was a good experience for us. And I definitely recommend this to a family who's looking to have a great time camping and more!

2 Thank Jamce
Also consider these accommodations in or near Quarryville
Eden Resort and Suites, BW Premier Collection
Fulton Steamboat Inn
#2 of 39 in Lancaster
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,851 reviews
BEST WESTERN PLUS Intercourse Village Inn & Suites

Been to Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park Camp-Resort in Quarryville? Share your experiences!