“Best coffee and doughnut shop ever!”
Review of Yum Yum Bake Shop

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Yum Yum Bake Shop
Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Quakertown
Quakertown, Pennsylvania
“Best coffee and doughnut shop ever!”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

I have lived in town all my life and I HATE going anywhere but yum-yums for their yummy doughnuts and coffee... great price and a great taste. We always get some before we go on a family trip or sometimes my dad will bring some home with him after work. I don't want to sound like a brat but they're just so good I REFUSE getting them anywhere else.

This place is a must go for everyone!!

• Visited March 2013

New York City, New York
“Fresh donuts!”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

The donuts we got were melt in your mouth fresh! Favorite was the apple fritter, don't go here without trying one. The coffee was behind the counter and I was not sure about them making it with cream and sugar as I am used to self service, but WOW! Perfect cup of coffee! Way better than dunkin. The place was a little old fashioned but perfect stop for a cup of joe and a donut. Only thing that you should steer clear of is the breakfast sandwiches. They slapped some mc donalds looking bacon egg pattie and cheese slice on a bagel and microwaved it for 30 seconds. Gross! If the donut and coffee wasn't absolutely delicious they would be getting 1 star. BUT I will definitely be returning for some yum yum donutd and coffee!

• Visited May 2013
3 Thank keepop1234
Sellersville, Pennsylvania
“Best donuts anywhere on earth.”
Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

No matter what you order, it's gonna be the freshest thing you ever tasted. I stop by as often as I can when I see one. Their celebrating their 50th anniversary for a reason, awesome donuts.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank heaterguy100
Voorhees
“Very Good Treats....”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Peach muffins spectacular... Boston Creme Donuts good enough for long distance repeat visits due to a craving.. or simply a 5 mile detour east on 663 from the Pa Tp..drive thru is fast and furious .. there is a seating bars for coffee drinkers.. though the interior is a bit more 'used' that most places it's not enough to say 'Go some where else" because the food is just that good....we never miss it if we're anywhere nearby...

Visited March 2013
east coast
“Local Donut Shoppe”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Located on the main road right close to Rt 309 which leads to Allentown North or Philadelphia South. Small shop and not much parking. Right next to the shopping center. The donuts and coffee are good and the employees are great. Always busy.

Visited February 2013