“A Very Nice Place To Stay”

Best Western Motor Inn
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Quakertown
Reviewed February 3, 2014

The Best Western Motor Inn in Quakertown is exceptionally clean. The staff were friendly upon check-in and check-out and very helpful with local directions. Everything in the room was brand new. It may be an older Motor Inn but the interior is well kept and everything I needed was provided. The location for my needs was excellent with shopping and dining right across the street. Very cordial and polite staff. Continental breakfast presentation was rather elegant. It is a place I would return without hesitation. No complaints at all.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Joe P

Reviewed January 26, 2014

Everyone I came in contact with that worked here was friendly and courteous. I was happy to have a comfortable bed in a good location. Continental breakfast was good. The hotel needs some updating and refreshing. I'm not sure why the hallways smelled smokey.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Gr8Nancy
Reviewed January 8, 2014

We stay from Dec29 to Jan4th ,the personal was so helpful and nice to us .We will stay there every time we go to Quakertown rooms were clean and no noise.The breakfast was great and my wife use the internet .

Room Tip: We always ask for the first floor beause I do not do stairs well We always stay in room 103 but his...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank GARY T
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed December 12, 2013

Good for the money - it is centrally located between Allentown & Phila....close to Rte 309. Good restaurants within walking distance. We always stay here when visiting this area. Over the years the staff has gotten to know us. The BW is a little "dated" but it is well maintained. Excellent value, no complaints.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed November 26, 2013

we had a great stay at this best western. the accommodations were also nice. the breakfast and the internet was great as well. we had wonderful service and we would recommend this best western to anyone that is looking to stay in quakertown area.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank mikenr105
Reviewed November 24, 2013

BED BUGS EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!! MANY STAFF RUDE, and insensitive. water has funny taste to it, many patrons using hotel as a sex spot, strange noises all night long. i willl never ever ever ever ever stay at this best western hotel again

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 13, 2013

I had heard some negative things about this hotel before my stay but after staying there I can say without a doubt that those things were untrue. I felt safe at the hotel the whole time. The rooms had been recently renovated with new furniture. The TV was great, they have a nice desk and free wifi. The room also had a table with 2 chairs, a refrigerator and microwave. The bed was very comfortable. I definitely will stay here again on my next trip to Quakertown. Very good value compared to Hampton or Holiday Inn Express. The only thing they don't have is a pool, but I don't need that anyway.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Also consider these accommodations in or near Quakertown
Quality Inn & Suites  Quakertown
#1 of 2 in Montgomeryville
The Washington House Hotel
The Washington House Hotel
#1 of 1 in Sellersville

Been to Best Western Motor Inn? Share your experiences!