“Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of McCoole's

McCoole's
Ranked #3 of 91 Restaurants in Quakertown
Cuisines: American, Bar, International, Pub
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Broad Street
Quakertown, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

Excellent food (menu offers variety for anyone's tastes). Great service and great drinks!
Had dinner at the bar by myself and had great conversation and fun with everyone else at the bar. Same great service at the bar for dinner as in the dining room.

• Visited January 2013

Austin, Texas
“Excellent food and awsome atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013

Visited McCoole's for a holiday meal. The restaurant is so quaint and deocrated beautifully for Christmas. All of our meals were outstanding including the desserts we shared. LOVE this place!

Visited December 2012
Doylestown, Pennsylvania
“Terrific atmosphere, delicious food, awful service!!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

I wanted to love this place. I love eating out and I'm never cheap when it comes to eating. What a bit of a bummer this turned out to be. I took my boyfriend there for his birthday dinner. We had to ask for bread twice and had trouble getting another glass of wine. The server was inattentive and that was a total let down. He didn't try to upsell us on desert or coffee. I served tables all through college. Too bad you weren't nice to us. We are great tippers and fiercely loyal.

Philadelphia
“Good for Qtown”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2012

Not many noteworthy places to eat in Qtown but here you can get a good meal. Their service is professional but their meal could use some inspiration.

Visited October 2012
Blue Bell
“Very popular historic inn for a reason.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2012 via mobile

We stopped in at dinner time for a light meal without making reservations. The restaurant was busy and we were told they had a lot of reservations but the hostess found us a spot rather quickly. We both decided on the Fish and Chips. The fish portions were small but very tasty. There were plenty of seasoned fries to make up for the smaller portions of fish. I didn't really expect much for $9, so I was actually pleased. I had a local craft beer that was excellent and my partner had a very good house red from Barefoot Vinyards. Not our first time and certainly not the last!!