“Best French Onion Soup Ever”

Bubba's Potbelly Stove
Ranked #19 of 91 Restaurants in Quakertown
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Soups
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: A warm and cozy log cabin with a friendly atmosphere!
Franconia, Pennsylvania
“Best French Onion Soup Ever”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

If you are traveling near or on Rt. 309 in the Quakertown / Allentown area and you are in the mood for a nice warm bowl of soup, this is your destination. Bubba's has the best French Onion Soup you can ever dream of. The broth is impeccable and with all the cheese you have on top of the bread it's a meal in itself. Please take the time to try you, you will always go back.

• Visited February 2013

Quakertown, Pennsylvania
“A Very Good Experience”
Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

Went on a Monday evening. Had a wide selection of specials both food and drink. Soup was great, ham cabbage....it worked. Salad was typical. Dinner was large portion and was good. I had chicken marsala over noodles. Cheese cake for dessert was also good. Overall decent value. Would come again.

Pipersville, Pennsylvania
“I've been a Bubba's fan for 20+ years!”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

My husband and I have been eating at Bubba's since we were students at Lehigh. We don't get there very often, but can always count on a yummy meal when we do. There is nothing fancy about Bubba's, but the food is good, the service is friendly and it is a fun spot for casual dining.

Visited April 2012
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Not the best ribs in the world”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

We stopped by this place on a snowy evening for dinner. We both had a drink and ribs. The drinks were great!!! I have a "chocolate covered cherry" in honor of Valentines Day and my husband had an Eskimo Kiss. He loved his! While I got a saled, hubby got a bowl of smoked tomato and bacon soup. He says it was OK, but the tomato was very pungent. Does not think he would get it again.
Our main dish was ribs, baked potato and the usual steamed veggies. Both of us agree the ribs were dry and he did not like the sauce at all. They has pour a lot on the ribs when they came out and we both scrapped off the extra sauce.
The young waitress was OK. But neglected to bring our water and we had to remind her for cheese for the potatoes as well.
Since the restaurant is quite a distance away, I doubt that we will bother to make the trip back for another meal.

• Visited February 2013
Kulpsville, Pennsylvania
“Not your typical "cabin" food”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Bubba's Pot Belly has been around for decades. I moved away from the area in 1985 returning in 2000. I totally forgot about this place until we drove by it a few months ago. I am amazed how some things never change! Friendly, warm, good - fresh comfort food. Their burgers are to die for. We'll be going back again.

• Visited January 2013