“Great Homemade Food!”

Kathy's Country Kitchen
Ranked #4 of 91 Restaurants in Quakertown
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Quakertown, Pennsylvania, United States
“Great Homemade Food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

Kathy's always has great fresh homemade food. Her Chicken Corn Chowder is one of my all time favorite soups. Don't let the surroundings fool you, the food is great and fresh! I know when the weather gets nice this place is going to be packed! Get in and get her food now why you can!

Visited January 2014

Quakertown
“Service is terrible”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2013

waited almost 20 minute for my order to be taken, was sitting in the middle of the room but the waitress ask everyone around me if they wanted more coffee but my table. She finally came over with an empty pot when my party was ready to leave. Never came back to our table not even once to ask how our food was and the resturant was not even busy. She spent to much time talking to gentleman customers.

Visited July 2013